Stuck on Nar Shadaar

The Exchange will not make contact with me,

I have killed the minor Exchange boss in the refugee sector, as well as the other gang.

I have got the 'bad' shop keeper to go running of to them to tell on me.

I have had my ship attacked by the slavers, and have killed them all.

I have paid that rat to the tell the Exchange I hate them.

I have had a couple of cut scenes with Mira and the Wookie and one on her own.

The Hut - Goto? - has given me the mission to infultrate the Exchange but it does not show up in my journal.

Just what do I have to do to have them notice me?

Not using the airspeeder, I put in a few parts but now it shows as sabataged beyound repair. I think I will just have to go again.

We we had to wait an extra couple of months for this game to come to the PC, you think they could of got a few of the bugs out. Just my little rant.

If you fix it up you can zoom around without having to go through the central hub.

It seems to have some effect on the slaver scene because I couldnt get it to trigger until I actually walked towards the refugee sector (something that you dont do with the airspeeder). After the slavers it gets vandalised whether or not you fixed it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

it didn't trigger for me. I either had to do something else  or something, because they contacted me when I wanted to enter the docks

I was chatting to Atton outside the ship at the time.'Nother bug there if you talk to him about becoming a Jedi it wont register as his new class. Works fine after you see him after the rescue or even during the rescue.

"Here Atton , go hit things with your new lightsaber"

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I started the game again and I have the same problem, the slavers take over my ship I kill them all, then nothing.

I get the cut scene of the 'Twin Suns'.

Myra talking to the guy you give credits to at the begining.

The Wookie - Hansa? - talking to the Hut.

The Wookie threating Myra.

But no message from the Exchange. I have not done 'all' the quests avalible so far, but that did not seem to make a difference in my last game. Is there maybe a console command to get the Exchange to contact me?

pzaak? eeww... no way I hate pazaak and I never bother. It's not the main part of the story!

Did you help all the refugee people?

and those that were in the apartments in the docks I think ?

You don't need to play a single game of pazaak. :thumbsup:

To beat the lady, if you are male, you can play her cards in a different manner, or if you are female, you can have Atton do the work.

To beat the Duros, just trick him, or Force Persuade him, into leaving the pazaak den. Then his 'buddies' will take care of him. A few DS points, but nothing big.

To beat the robot, just repair him, if your PC has decent computer / repair skills.

To beat the champ, just use Force Persuade. He says something like "I always win!" and you can simply reply (Force Persuade) Except this time.

i have the same problem with nar shadaar! im playing light side and this was the 1st planet i went to after telos. i ran around killed what needed killing, talked what need talking but nothing! (i dont remember any slavers comeing for my ship...) so i figured maybe its more complex then that. maye i have to piss the exchange off on other worlds too so i went and did the 3 other planets, came back after every one and still they dont care for me! voga wants me to kill goto but the exchange just dont like me enought to come kill me. im thinking to set-up camp in the landing pod (but it wont help...) :( ideas? (except starting over, that is...)

I was playing LS and had done all of the side quests other than swoop racing, but I couldn't get the Red Eclipse cut scene. After a while (an hour or so) of running around, I took Atton out of my party and was about to head into the refugee sector and the cut scene finally happened. After that, the Exchange stuff played out as it was supposed to.

So if Atton is in your party, maybe ditch him.

• 2 weeks later...
So if Atton is in your party, maybe ditch him.

That's exactly what made it pop up for me. After I turned him, I just kept running around with him--doh! A couple hours of running around in futility later, I find this thread, remove Atton and whaddaya know--I got the Red Eclipse cut scene!