Help with K2

Hey, i need some help with K2, I can turn most people to Jedi, but theres always one I cant, anyone know what to do to get them all Jedi? it seems like we dont have enough time to work on influencing people.

so far, my last game had Mira, Bao & the Handmaiden as Jedi, is it even possible to get them all? Handmaiden doesnt even have to leave the ship.. and you cant have more than 2 people with ya

also, I wanna know about T3, I've heard that T3 can play an Holo-Vid of Bastila giving T3 orders to go find Revan (not the Sith Holocron one)

lol, I think T3 found Revan, and sent him back with the Ebon Hawk to get help for him.. or something.. I wonder why Revan voice locked the Navi Comp, maybe he didnt want just anyone coming to help him.. maybe leaving a few planets available would get the guy ready for whats to come? :(

oh yeah, and what about HK? does he ever reveal who is original master was if i decided to get influence with him?

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

lol, I think T3 found Revan, and sent him back with the Ebon Hawk to get help for him.. or something.. I wonder why Revan voice locked the Navi Comp, maybe he didnt want just anyone coming to help him.. maybe leaving a few planets available would get the guy ready for whats to come? ;)

I think revan voice locked the Navi-Computer so no1 would find out the Ebon Hawk had to the Unknown Planet and the Star Forge...

Look, the only NPCs you can turn to Jedi are:

Mira,

Diciple

Handmaiden

Atton

Bao-Dur

The Wookie (Forget his name)

No droids can be trained in the way of the force, and the obove NPCs can be trained Light or Evil

You can see T3's message if you have lots of influence, he eventually shows you the info.

HK gives you no information of his former master (as far as I know)

Hope this clears some information up.

Its all about influence and progressing the dialogue options. Light side was easier, because they all seem to prefer the light side.

I also was of the opinion that trying to unlock the navicomputer might be a dead end story thats been cut. I am trying to get there though. There is lots of dialogue to go through.

Its all about influence and progressing the dialogue options. Light side was easier, because they all seem to prefer the light side.

I also was of the opinion that trying to unlock the navicomputer might be a dead end story thats been cut. I am trying to get there though. There is lots of dialogue to go through.

well maybe it's for the next game, Kreia said you travel with your friends for a long time, and as soon as the hawk fades away in the distance, maybe thats where kotor3 starts? the locked navi-computer maybe something to do with events from K1..

but I think it's got something to do with Carth and Bastila, Carth wanted that ship back, and if T3 found Revan, then he would have sent them back.. and lock the navi so they couldnt follow him.. though.. I think they probably will *Shrug* who knows*

Also, I knew you can turn Atton Jedi, but it's turning him thats a pain.. I dont think I have enough time to gain it, you cant use Atton on Dxun, which leaves out one planet, theres nothing much influence gaining on Korriban or Telos.. so the planets you get are Dantooine, Onderon (I think?) & Nar Shaddaa.. and then theres trying to get Bau and Mira too.. the Handmaiden never needs to leave the ship & Visas is already Jedi.. so I guess we have to find as many people as possible and keep switching characters.

Oh yeah, and while your doing that, how would it be possible to get influence for the droids?

Shane Tyduk

Hi, Icey *waves*

Ummm... Atton can be trained on Nar Shadda. As a female I alwyas do that planet second... after Dantooine so that I can pick up Disciple , who can be trained without even leaving the room you find him in. ;) When you get to Nar Shadda, just take Atton with you and be nice to him and everyone else. He likes that.

You gain inflience with T3 by being nice to him whenever you see him. I never took him out of the ship, but if you just pat him on the head and tell him that you are worried about him or that he has done a good job, he will be eating out of your hand in no time.

GoTo and HK you influence by being nasty... and I think Mandelore is the same way. I just started me DS game, so I am just speculating with them. I never gained mush influence over any of them as a LS.

Also, I knew you can turn Atton Jedi, but it's turning him thats a pain.. I dont think I have enough time to gain it, you cant use Atton on Dxun, which leaves out one planet, theres nothing much influence gaining on Korriban or Telos.. so the planets you get are Dantooine, Onderon (I think?) & Nar Shaddaa.. and then theres trying to get Bau and Mira too.. the Handmaiden never needs to leave the ship & Visas is already Jedi.. so I guess we have to find as many people as possible and keep switching characters.

Oh yeah, and while your doing that, how would it be possible to get influence for the droids?

Atton is very easy or very hard depending on how you handle the initial dialogue on the Harbinger and the knowledge he has Echani training. Screw those up and it's an uphill struggle.

Handmaiden is all about how you do while sparring. When she's in her undies put on some clothes and suggest she gets dressed (I know it's hard to do :lol: )

T3 is really easy to influence you just have to treat him like a "person" and appreciate him.

HK you really dont have a chance unless your DS. I got all fuzzy when he called me a walking random cruelty generator. ;)

Killing innocents,force pursuading people to walk off Nar Shadar , that sort of thing.

How did you manage to awaken Bao Dur ? I've played 3 times and I still cant get the influence needed :( Thinking it may be the planet order maybe.

SPOLIER ALERT....

You can also pick up an item which will radically change his personality and also get his views on love.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

How did you manage to awaken Bao Dur ? I've played 3 times and I still cant get the influence needed ;) Thinking it may be the planet order maybe.

SPOLIER ALERT....

You can also pick up an item which will radically change his personality and also get his views on love.

I got HK's views on Love, that was kinda funny.. Bao-Dur is the easiest to get, all I did was be nice to the guy on Nar Shaddaa who's being bugged by those Exchange thugs, then on Dxun where that Mandalorian is stuck on the cliff because of the creatures underneath him.

then he comes out and says "I dont really like Mandalorians, but no one deserves to die" or something along those lines, then he starts saying all this stuff, you have to choose the right responses i think, then you say he can control his anger if he where to learn the ways of the force, and he becomes a Jedi after the convo :lol:

oh yeah, and does anyone know how to get the Fuel bounus mission to complete? I've done the thing with the Hutt, and he supposed to have given Telos/is giving telos a new Fuel Supply, but when i go back to Telos, he doesnt say much, and when the Sith are attacking on the place, he still blames you about the loss of fuel.

is it bugged?

Shane Tyduk