Good Game

good story, it has a mature feel to it, more Bartel than Gaider

it looks and plays like the original with some nice little tweaks

not many bugs, a few crashes to desktop and some weird dialogue loops

no 'dead' parts, the game kept a sense of purpose and urgency throughout

the ending was alright in my book, it's obvious that many things were cut in the last minute but they still pulled it off alright (it could've been better though)

normaly i'm a bit of a power gamer but in this game i found myself "auto leveling" just to get back to the story as quick as possible

it took me about 30 hours to finish and i'm fairly sure i did most quests, it mifht sound short but this was quality hours mind you not fluff

i'm very pleased overall

thanks

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

How many of these threads do we need? Talk about convincing yourself of something you want to believe

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How many of these threads do we need? Talk about convincing yourself of something you want to believe

i don't really care what you or other people think about it, but since i have good taste it might be useful for the hoi polloi to know that i think the game is good...

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

i don't really care what you or other people think about it, but since i have good taste it might be useful for the hoi polloi to know that i think the game is good...

hehe, right there with yas poolofpoo :)

hehe, right there with yas poolofpoo :p

Yeah. I'm with you too. If some people hate the game so much, why the hell they keep coming back to this forums. This is just beyond me.

yet you dont seem to mind the dozens of different threads where people moan and complain about the game, and also dont mind posting your own negative comments in each thread.

kind of hypocritical dontcha think? :p

yet you dont seem to mind the dozens of different threads where people moan and complain about the game, and also dont mind posting your own negative comments in each thread.

kind of hypocritical dontcha think? :p

Actually when two of the "against" obsidian type boards where posted on the same day I did indeed say somthing to the point of overkill, this is the third type of the kind today and I would wonder why not just post one of the other two. And I do indeed like obsidian and hope that NWN 2 will be better then the original. But thanks for your concern as to my own opinion its been noted

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

[Rambling]

Would have been one of the best RPGs of all time IF IT WERENT FOR THE GODDAMNED BUGS!!!

The graphics are fine if you ask me unless you want everything to look like Doom 3 or HalfLife 2. I don't really care about the graphics too much and they look pretty nice even though they are 2 years old. Its mainly those evil bugs...

[/Rambling]

Forgive the rambling, I'm trying to get 800 posts!

Actually when two of the "against" obsidian type boards where posted on the same day I did indeed say somthing to the point of overkill, this is the third type of the kind today and I would wonder why not just post one of the other two. And I do indeed like obsidian and hope that NWN 2 will be better then the original. But thanks for your concern as to my own opinion its been noted

you ignored the second part of my statement, though. the fact that its okay for you to post in a majority of threads with either a negative remark or a "sarcastic" remark about a game you didnt enjoy even though it has become repetitive, yet according to you its not alright for people to post over and over about how much they like the game.

stop trolling various threads with the same tired smart ass comments, then and only then will your critisism of multiple postings be valid. otherwise, its just hypocritical. :thumbsup:

I've never said it was wrong to post your opinion, the closest thing to that I've said that J'aden's opinion seems to have a little less validity considering he had aready begun the same arguement before he even played the game.

And I think you've ignored the fact that my comment was on starting new threads and that two new threads were enough, I beleive I've even heard you complain about topics getting pushed off the page, isn't that what basical happens when you post the same type of thread over and over again? I didn't think I was being so cryptic. I'll be sure to make my post a little simplier as to not provoke your nitpicking

I've never said it was wrong to post your opinion, the closest thing to that I've said that J'aden's opinion seems to have a little less validity considering he had aready begun the same arguement before he even played the game.

And I think you've ignored the fact that my comment was on starting new threads and that two new threads were enough, I beleive I've even heard you complain about topics getting pushed off the page, isn't that what basical happens when you post the same type of thread over and over again? I didn't think I was being so cryptic. I'll be sure to make my post a little simplier as to not provoke your nitpicking

hey im not saying that, in principle, your point about multiple threads is wrong. im saying that you personally commenting on it sounds rather silly considering you have a knack for spamming multiple topics with sarcastic comments.

just seems rather hypocritical of you considering if we viewed your last 20 posts, id say a good portion of them are something along the lines of either a)a sarcastic remark or b)a negative comment.

Read above, I don't know how else to put it but I was saying to stop posting new threads. I have several times defended people on both sides of the fence in their right to post what they want. Perhaps my comment on "trying to convince themselves" misleads you, but I'm not saying you don't have the right to an opinion or the right to make one, just don't start new threads especially when the one right below it says the exact same thing.

But once again thank you for your concern, NeverwinterKnight, have I told you lately that I love you?

Sticking with the original poster, I too like the game a lot. I had crash problems (ATI card), but this was easily solved by the smart people in the tech forums.

All PC games have some flaws from technical to art/form. But think about it! Only in PC games is the creator asked to produce art, story and fun where the end user makes most of the decisions! No book or movie will ever do that.

As for development time, well that too is open for debate, but my opinion is without hard deadlines, the developer and publisher loose money at some point. Is this the best darn toot