Game is sluggish on my rig

i have a pentium computer, 256 megabyte random memory and a nvidia video card with drivers i have yet to update.

i hate you for making a game this sluggish and i will never buy another game from your company as long as i can remeber

sincerly yours

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

He has issues.

damn right i have issues, when i buy a game i expect to be able to play it, obsidian messed up bad this time, i say it's time for us, consumers, to take matters in our own hands...

u have the game? how did u get it?

my mom gave it to me, she works as a crack whore just down the street from obsidian headquarters

Damn gonna like this forum! So funny!

Anyways, I have a similar question, tho: do you think KOTOR2 will lag more than KOTOR1? I mean, the engine is the same, but what about other improvements? I hope they won't hinder the framerate.

My comp, btw, is pretty similar to the "issuer"'s:

duron 800, 256 dimm, GeForce2 MX400 32mb.

Pretty ****ty, I know, but KOTOR-1 seemed to run pretty smoothly. I wonder how things will change with KOTOR2.....

Damn gonna like this forum! So funny!

Anyways, I have a similar question, tho: do you think KOTOR2 will lag more than KOTOR1? I mean, the engine is the same, but what about other improvements? I hope they won't hinder the framerate.

My comp, btw, is pretty similar to the "issuer"'s:

duron 800, 256 dimm,  GeForce2 MX400 32mb.

Pretty ****ty, I know, but KOTOR-1 seemed to run pretty smoothly. I wonder how things will change with KOTOR2.....

You should be on the edge of playing it or not. I suppose that if you lower some etail you'll have no problems. (Chances are I will do the same myself).

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Low the graphics and resolution, turn off shadows and you ll be able to play it smoothly.One thing is certain.It will be a lot better playable on Nvidia graphics chipsets.Beleive me, I know it.

For exam, my friend has Ati Radeon 9200 with 256 ddr ram, and I have so fuc&*n poor Asus GForce MX440 SE 128 mb with totally fuc^& up pipeline and the biggest miracle is that great fps Far Cry is running better on my card ! :D

I also have experience with some other games like Tribes:vengence or Knight Of The Temple which are optimized for Ati's chipsets but better running on nvidia's!

And why have i told u about that!? :D

Mayble it will help somehow...

Btw, this guy is jurking all of you.Pc version is out on February the 5th, and that means he can find pirate copy day before...

Yep, thanks for advise.

Well, I know it all already, but I just wanted to know is it more resourse-hungry than the first one.

It requires a bit more.

Check out the Official Web Page, there are the System Specifications there.

hmm.... 1 Gz is minimum..... and I got 800 mhz....... damn... I hope it won't be THAT critical.

You could try overclocking your prossecor foran extra 100 or more Mghz and you could also buy additional Ram (another 256 preferably) or change your graphics card (I would recomend one of the Nvidia FX series they are cheap and have at least 64 MB of ram, a vast improvement to your current card). Just a thought. :blink:

You could easily find a new cooler for 20 or so bucks. Plus all the new coolers are made for stronger and therefore more heat producing (some) proccesors. So almost any cooler you buy will do for overcloacking. Just watch out not to increase the Voltage to much.

You could easily find a new cooler for 20 or so bucks. Plus all the new coolers are made for stronger and therefore more heat producing (some) proccesors. So almost any cooler you buy will do for overcloacking. Just watch out not to increase the Voltage to much.

For the same amount or even less, you can buy a second hand CPU and be happy.