Gamespot Rumor: Troika shutting its doors

Gryphcon

"D'nile is a river in Egypt"

R00fles!; but no.

You said the game was 9.99 already which showed it was a 'bad' game. The fact is; that's baloney and the game is still $40+ therefore your little anecdote fails.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"D'nile is a river in Egypt"

R00fles!; but no.

You said the game was 9.99 already which showed it was a 'bad' game. The fact is; that's baloney and the game is still $40+ therefore your little anecdote fails.

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10341&mid=321207

Fact is that your wrong. :lol:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Actually, it IS selling at $40. Just deal with the facts of life. Just because it is selling that cheap one palce; doens't eman every place is selling it for that price.

:lol:

Actually, it IS selling at $40. Just deal with the facts of life. Just because it is selling that cheap one palce; doens't eman every place is selling it for that price.

:lol:

Where is it in the EB charts ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What a sack of gecko ****......

You really believe it??

Troika is alive and well,  they're in the middle of developing their new Post-apoc 3d RPG.

And Bloodlines was a FRGGIN" BIG HIT! A masterpiece.

So let all those naysayers shut their filthy traps.

and coleco vision is still the top selling video game system.

"Where is it in the EB charts ?"

Irrelevant.  All that matter is it is still selling for $40 at EB at least here. Game over.

Very relevent. Being priced at $40 and SELLING at $40 are two very different things. :D The game could be priced at $500 but if it never sold a copy,it wouldnt make any difference :D

478327[/snapback]

Very relevent. Being priced at $40 and SELLING at $40 are two very different things.  :D The game could be priced at $500 but if it never sold a copy,it wouldnt make any difference  :D

...why're ya e'en botherin', ShadowP???...remember; common sense and Helen Keller: Gully Dwarf Version dunna mix... :lol:

...as fer Troika; Potential only gits ya soo far, ya actually needs Talent ta hit the sweet spot wit' Gamers once in a while...Troika was plagued wit' loads o' the former an' far too li'l o' the latter... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

"Very relevent. Being priced at $40 and SELLING at $40 are two very different things. The game could be priced at $500 but if it never sold a copy,it wouldnt make any difference"

I'm sure it's selling copies. How much copies it selling? Who knows. Therefore, it is selling at $40.

I'm sure it's selling copies. How much copies it selling? Who knows. Therefore, it is selling at $40.

So where is it on the chart list then ? Just because you think it's selling copies means nothing.

478327[/snapback]

Another poor soul trying to get Volourn to listen to logic and facts.. Oh well.

Has anyone heard anything new regarding Troika yet? They said they would give out information in February, but so far I haven't been able to dig up anything. Of course, February is still young..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"So where is it on the chart list then ? Just because you think it's selling copies means nothing."

Can you prove it isn't selling? Afterall, I doubt EB would be putting it on shelves with a $40 price tag if it wans't selling at that price.

R00fles!

"Another poor soul trying to get Volourn to listen to logic and facts.. Oh well."

Says the one who thinks that Gothic 2 has great combat with super AI. HAHAHAH!

P.S. Good troll, Mkreku. :ermm:

"So where is it on the chart list then ? Just because you think it's selling copies means nothing."

Can you prove it isn't selling? Afterall, I doubt EB would be putting it on shelves with a $40 price tag if it wans't selling at that price.

Well I provided my links, if you want to hide behind your particular brand of "logic" be my guest.

The logical conclusion that you wont say where bloodlines is can only be because it's not in the charts, which kinda proves my point whether by your ommision or not.

478327[/snapback]

"Well I provided my links, if you want to hide behind your particular brand of "logic" be my guest.

The logical conclusion that you wont say where bloodlines is can only be because it's not in the charts, which kinda proves my point whether by your ommision or not."

Eh? I won't provide links because all I said was that the EB in my area is selling it for $40, and I used logic to state the obvious - they wouldn't be offering it at the price if no one was gonna buy it at that price.

"I like Gothic's combat."

But, you are smart so all is forgiven.

Also, it's one thing to like Gothic series combat; it's another to think it's the best ever and it has genius AI. :ermm:

Eh? I won't provide links because all I said was that the EB in my area is selling it for $40, and I used logic to state the obvious - they wouldn't be offering it at the price if no one was gonna buy it at that price.

Sure they would game stores do it all the time. Thats why things sit on the shelves for months and sometimes years.If it's not in their top seller charts, well one can conclude thats because the game isnt selling.

478327[/snapback]

Also, it's one thing to like Gothic series combat; it's another to think it's the best ever and it has genius AI. :ermm:

Aah, the liar strikes again. I seriously don't think anyone thinks that Gothic's combat is the best ever. The same goes for its AI. But since noone on these forums has ever said anything like it, the point is moot. At least the AI in Gothic is better than the one in NWN :ermm:

Hey, Volourn, here's an idea: how about you actually play the game before bashing it? You really should try it sometime, liar.

@mkreku Troika said the gamespot article saying the first of February was too soon, they said it would be later in February before they issued a statement.

Aahh, ok, thanks. Let's hope they have some good news instead of confirming these death rumours surrounding them. What if they just want to announce that they've secured a publisher for their new post apocalyptic title? :p