Character

Ok guys i got a couple questions

1.Whats best class for me to play, im not a newb, played KOTOR 1 and beat KOTOR 2 but i want knowalagable help insted of my newb bro to keep telling me to heal when im 75% health.

2.Whats best? 1 Lightsaber,dual light sabers, or a double lightsaber, and the moves i should learn for the one.

3.How do i do the sith classes, like sith marauder or sith master.

Please send feed back, TY :)

I was just trying to give someone something to whine about, enjoy, maybe you all could have a good cry and discuss how stuff makes you feel vunerable :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You are so not good at what you're trying to do.

Oh I won't say that, I got another simpleton's response so I'm doing a pretty good job

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ok guys i got a couple questions

1.Whats best class for me to play, im not a newb, played KOTOR 1 and beat KOTOR 2 but i want knowalagable help insted of my newb bro to keep telling me to heal when im 75% health.

i think the Jedi sentinal is the most forgiving of the three starting classes. It offers a wide range of skills - letting you see alot of the side dialog options, a decent force power progression, and is pretty good in combat. Follow it up with the Jedi Watchmen prestige class.

2.Whats best? 1 Lightsaber,dual light sabers, or a double lightsaber, and the moves i should learn for the one.

i personally think two lightsaber fighting is the best. you have 4 slots for the various crystals you find, instead of the 2 in a single or double bladed saber. The draw back is that you have to find those crystals and you can find yourself short of materials and sabers when outfitting the rest of your team.

Feats you should focus on for dual saber fighting are Two-weapon fighting and Flurry.

3.How do i do the sith classes, like sith marauder or sith master.

You can select these as your prestige class when you reach around 16th level and you are sufficently darkside enough. You trigger the choice by talking to Kriea

hope this helps ya