Telos Citadel Question--Escaped Criminals

OK, so I'm in Telos Citadel and I just finished talking to Grenn about the bounties. (therefore I've activated the Escaped Criminals sidequest)

Then I visit whatshername (Jana something?) at Czerka office, right? and I see the two escaped criiminal guys running off. Then I go to Grenn and ask him about it, and he says something like "It's not enough--they must be retrieved at Telos surface" or somesuch.

So eventually I make it down to the Telos Surface, but they never appear. I look everywhere--both in the outdoor section and inside the military base. I never end up finishing that sidequest. Please, what am I missing?

Thanks!

Do you have to go and visit the Czerka Office before you go visit the Ethorians? I have yet to see the escaped criminals in both my lightside quests (male and female). Do you have to agree to help the Czerka Corp. first and then you get to see the criminals? I, too; am a little lost. I know it's not a big deal, but I'd like to complete all the quests; at least one time.

I've seen that sometimes the criminals don't even appear at all in the Czerka office even if you activate the quest. What I would recommend is that you complete this quest BEFORE you choose to help the Irthorians or Czerka. They appeared for me when I did this.

On my first playthrough I saw thme in the Czerka offices and again on the planet's surface. Then, I stated seeing them in Czerka's office but only SOMETIMES on the planet's surface. Now I SOMETIMES see them in Czerka's offices, but NEVER on the planet's surface. What the hell is going on? <_<

Oh, and the same thing tends to happen with the Dantooine Redemption quest. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg