My Wife Made Me Watch It

Grandpa

My wife and her friend made their husbands, of which I am one, watch the lamest movie I have seen in a very, very long time. The Clearing. If you have never seen it, you are not missing a thing. If you have seen it, I am collecting names for inclusion in a class action against the studio, director and actors for compensation for the lost two hours of our lives that we can never get back.

Some of you want to talk about how some games lack in the plot department....the worst video game ever produced has nothing on this crap-fest. I can think of hundreds, if not thousands of better ways to spend your time.

My wife and her friend made their husbands, of which I am one, watch the lamest movie I have seen in a very, very long time.  The Clearing.  If you have never seen it, you are not missing a thing.  If you have seen it, I am collecting names for inclusion in a class action against the studio, director and actors for compensation for the lost two hours of our lives that we can never get back.

Some of you want to talk about how some games lack in the plot department....the worst video game ever produced has nothing on this crap-fest.  I can think of hundreds, if not thousands of better ways to spend your time.

66 people gave it a 10 on IMdb .. and the score is 6,1!

52 - 9

123 - 8

290 - 7

344 - 6

190 - 5

and an average of around 50 people pr the scores below that ..

seems horrid bad taste will never die!

Fortune favors the bald.

Did anyone ever see an old horror movie named "The Chair"? Yes, I know the name should have been enough of a hint to stop me from watching it, but.. Uh.. It was a boring summer and my cat died and.. uhm.. nevermind, but that is easily the worst movie you'll ever watch (if you watch it).

It's a story about a dangerous chair.. with the lamest music you'll ever hear in a horror movie.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

the village wasn't thaaat bad.  i knew there was a "twist" coming and i figured it out pretty quickly they were... oh, nevermind.

taks

I don't know, I've seen some pretty crappy movies and I've never wanted to throw my popcorn at the screen as much as I did after I watched that flick ( and I saw the Avengers!!). I wouldn't call that so much as a twist as a very poorly executed bend. Hippie movies don't carry over well in the new millenium

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did anyone ever see an old horror movie named "The Chair"? Yes, I know the name should have been enough of a hint to stop me from watching it, but.. Uh.. It was a boring summer and my cat died and.. uhm.. nevermind, but that is easily the worst movie you'll ever watch (if you watch it).

It's a story about a dangerous chair.. with the lamest music you'll ever hear in a horror movie.

the worst movie I have ever seen was a swedish horror movie .. "Ed something" YOUR GOD it was bad!!!

Fortune favors the bald.

On the other hand, Starship Troopers was a cheesy movie that had little to do with the book it was based on....and I think I've seen it a few dozen times.  Awesome B-movie fare!

I know, every time it's on cable I seem to have real problems NOT watching it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

On the other hand, Starship Troopers was a cheesy movie that had little to do with the book it was based on....and I think I've seen it a few dozen times.  Awesome B-movie fare!

I think ST is actually a good movie and IMO quite realistic in a metaphorical way (and in a scary way foreseeing). The bombastic way of how the federation goes to war and the little movies and newsflashes in between reminded me very much of the whole CNN view of the American invasion of Iraq: "Countdown To War", "Now live to our invading forces in the desert" etcetera. Not to mention the pompous music that goes with it and the excessive amount of military power shown in the movie.

But hey, what else do you expect from a Dutch director? :ph34r: