this game went wrong terribly wrong...

Fingerbang was the best boy band ever.

Hey, pedophilia is not allowed on these boards, so cease AT ONCE!

North American Man Boy Love Association makes it ok.

That is not funny. NAMBLA is a blight upon the Earth, as is anyone who preys sexually or otherwise on children. As someone who has done a lot of work with abused children, I don't find that humorous at all.

Fingerbang was the best boy band ever.

Hey, pedophilia is not allowed on these boards, so cease AT ONCE!

North American Man Boy Love Association makes it ok.

That is not funny. NAMBLA is a blight upon the Earth, as is anyone who preys sexually or otherwise on children. As someone who has done a lot of work with abused children, I don't find that humorous at all.

Sucks to be you then. Lighten up a little. It was in reference to south park, which was the topic revolving around fingerbang.

KOTOR2 IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!  TEHREFORE NO REASON TO GIVE IT LIVE ACCESS!

X-Box live doesn't exist to allow publishers and developers to patch X-Box games.

No reason? So there is no reason for single player games like Ninja Gaiden to use XBox live to supply downloadable content to benefit their fans. I would actually view the Ninja Gaiden content as an expansion pack because it patches the camera and adds more weapons, levels, and enemies to the game. Did I just say patch? Yes I did and there have been a number of patches avalible via XBox live for both single and multiplayer games. Looks like Hades doesn't know everything after all. Bet Hades didn't know games also benefit from being live aware because it's free advertising. The game you are currently playing is always displayed next to your name on XBox live.

I am not saying that it couldn't be used as a aptching platform, but Microsoft doesn't want that to happen and in recent news have saught to make sure it doesn't.

Wrong once again Hades you silly man. :lol:

I shouldn't know more information about a console that I do not own than those who own the console.  man, I am such a loser.  :)

Well guess what silly Hades you don't, but I will admit I agree with you on that last part of your statement! :huh:

Cheers!