this game went wrong terribly wrong...

How is my signature abusive?

Maybe i overestimated your intelligence. That is my problem. Look through it carefully and think hard... if you cannot get it try asking for some help.

What the hell do you expect them to do about it?  They can't patch a console you know.  COnsole systems don't get patches for their games.  THAT IS THE WEAKNESS OF GOING CONSOLE!

If you want patches to fix problems, PLAY A FREAKING PC!

plain and simply put: ----------> :p

How about I get a patch via XBOX live, wait they said they weren't going to do that.  Can you explain that??

Man, are you being particularly stupid today or what? THE PURPOSE OF X-BOX LIVE IS TO ALLOW ONLINE GAMING. KOTOR2 IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! TEHREFORE NO REASON TO GIVE IT LIVE ACCESS!

X-Box live doesn't exist to allow publishers and developers to patch X-Box games.

How about I get a patch via XBOX live, wait they said they weren't going to do that.  Can you explain that??

Man, are you being particularly stupid today or what? THE PURPOSE OF X-BOX LIVE IS TO ALLOW ONLINE GAMING. KOTOR2 IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! TEHREFORE NO REASON TO GIVE IT LIVE ACCESS!

X-Box live doesn't exist to allow publishers and developers to patch X-Box games.

Im not sure on this matter, i think they download impartial data onto the harddisk of a X-Box via Live Hades and then that runs in toe with the game, acting as a patch...

However im not sure and merely speculating as i dont have an X-Box of my own

Halo 2 had some patches come out over Xbox-live to fix some glitches.

XbL is a bad idea just for D/L content however most people play more then just RPG games and have xbl anyway. Patches would be nice but unless they come out in a few weeks after the game whats the point? Unless you can't finish the game.

From all the games that came out this year on xbox I would have to say KOTOR 2 was the best.Gameplay was fun for me the story was to bad and I'm not hardcore sw fan who knows every detail. I also like seeing what people come up with in a story and I hope its different then what I think it should be.

Indeed, eventhough it's possible for the xbox to download patches to its games, i do not support the idea of patching games on consoles. A bug-ridden console game should never see the light of the day.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Darth Banooby7

JediMasterRevan - You are in deep ****. Just thought I'd tell you so that you wouldn't have to spend to much time trying to figure it out! HA!

should any game come out that needed to be patch to work right console or PC? That just means more work needed to be done. At less PC you can get it for free.

I have had on to game freezes in the game and some swoop bike problems first time through. But everything working fine now.