As in regards to the ending *Spoilerish.*

I expected alot less of the ending then what I got and honestly to those saying it leaves too much unsaid thing about it with Kotor to many things were set in stone as it came to characters what happened to them. If Revan was dark then there was no way certain characters survived. (Jolee Juhani and however you handled mission and the non-talkative wookie Zalbarr.) While the ending hints at the futures of many the fact is they don't tell you what happens to them right there so it leaves many options open for a sequel. While whenever you play a game you always like to have more of an ending I am happy in the fact going into a third(hopefully.) I will not know exactly what all should be doing where they are at etc it will leave it much more open to where characters can be placed.

I am basically saying when everyone talked of the ending they made it sound so terrible so I ended up expecting not the best of endings but fact is they played it out well while people like alot of info at the end the way it was setup will make it easier if a sequel is made.

• 2 weeks later...
umm the ending started right after you beat traya.  an interactive ending asking the futures and such then a the fmv.

All I know is that I thought the battle with Kreia and the purple sabres was pretty pathetic, along with the dialog surrounding it. When it ended, and the Ebon Hawk came up to rescue me from the crumbling building, I thought that was kind-of cool, but I did not have the slightest idea that the game was ending until the Star Wars end credits music started. I mean, how could there not be more? Nothing even happened! No solution/resolution at all.

I expected, I dunno, that my character might actually do something important at the end of the game, like find Revan, or reestablish the Jedi Council. Even the little sequence with Bao-Dur's remote and the other droid was left un-ended. Since the place blew up I can only assume that the remote somehow disabled the other, more powerful droid, but I'm left wondering "how?"

Pathetic ending, pathetic beta testing... all in all, I regret playing this game. Yes, I thought it was that bad; no where near the quality experience that was KOTOR I, which I played through once on Xbox and twice on PC. I sold it back to EB Gameworld, the day after I finished it the first time, for $30: the only slightly good thing to come out of this shoddy excuse for a sequel.

After I just finished the game I thought I had to sign up here. I was seriously expecting some more out of the ending than that, it felt kind of a sneak-away from not being creative enough (or perhaps not having time enough) to make a (several) real endings.

Generally through the game I almost felt as if this game was better than the first one (though I kind of played this game more seriously) because I thought Kreia was cool and all, but then in the end I felt kind of ripped off.

The thing that was good about KOTOR's ending was the twist in the end, but the only twist in TSL was like when Kreia kind of lied about killing you and all. And all that was kind of obvious and was revealed in like one minute. And also the thing about going directly from Kreia falling to the credits was so damn lame. They should at least have made me see what happened to remote and GO-TO.

umm the ending started right after you beat traya.  an interactive ending asking the futures and such then a the fmv.

All I know is that I thought the battle with Kreia and the purple sabres was pretty pathetic, along with the dialog surrounding it. When it ended, and the Ebon Hawk came up to rescue me from the crumbling building, I thought that was kind-of cool, but I did not have the slightest idea that the game was ending until the Star Wars end credits music started. I mean, how could there not be more? Nothing even happened! No solution/resolution at all.

I expected, I dunno, that my character might actually do something important at the end of the game, like find Revan, or reestablish the Jedi Council. Even the little sequence with Bao-Dur's remote and the other droid was left un-ended. Since the place blew up I can only assume that the remote somehow disabled the other, more powerful droid, but I'm left wondering "how?"

Pathetic ending, pathetic beta testing... all in all, I regret playing this game. Yes, I thought it was that bad; no where near the quality experience that was KOTOR I, which I played through once on Xbox and twice on PC. I sold it back to EB Gameworld, the day after I finished it the first time, for $30: the only slightly good thing to come out of this shoddy excuse for a sequel.

That's how I felt after I played it LS. Maybe not quite as strong, but I had similar feelings. But when I played it DS, I wasn't so dead-set against it anymore.

But all in all, it was lacking. Even the trailer for it. Do you remember seeing the trailer for KOTOR 1? It was just like a movie. The trailer for this one really was un-star warslike and kind of sad, really.

Anyway, this game probably would have been better had the Exile died at the end. Sacrificed himself for the good of the order, if you were playing LS.

Same here I hated the ending to. I mean I can see how the ending would set up for a part 3 but still, they could have atleast revealed more.

All I can say is IF there is a third KOTOR. Please give it back to Bioware and take it out of the hands of Obsidian.

There wasn't even a TV commercial for TSL. There was one for Mercenaries (A LucasArts title) and other LA games prior to TSL but NO advertising for TSL.

All I can say is IF there is a third KOTOR. Please give it back to Bioware and take it out of the hands of Obsidian.

There wasn't even a TV commercial for TSL. There was one for Mercenaries (A LucasArts title) and other LA games prior to TSL but NO advertising for TSL.

if youre not inferring this, then ignore this post. but why do you keep making it seem like obsidian is at fault for the lack of advertising? you did that in your review on your website, and youre doing it again (or atleast suggesting they were).

for someone who is supposed to be "in the gaming industry news", you dont seem to be able to understand the simple concept that LUCASARTS and LUCASARTS ALONE are responsible for the marketing and advertising of the game.

I thought the ending was fine -- reminded me of Episode V in that

the Exile went to face Traya/Sion alone, as Luke did in facing the Emperor/Vader -- except here, you also took on a Sith army!

I don't know what I would have liked to have seen after the last cut, but I was satisfied (reminded me of ESB here too), and immediately started my second playthrough as a DSer.

in reply to the kid who just said there wasnt any advertiseing and should be handed back to bioware, read up a tad on somethin b4 u complain, its the tards like u ppl in this convo who make the game sound bad. yes obsidian cut off ALOT of stuff, but if u had to make a storyline to a BEST SELLING first game, and then make it in one year, with LA interfering the entire time, wouldnt u find it a tid bit hard to do? also the reason there wasnt any commercials is cuz LA was in charge of advertising the games they lease out to other companies u retards. so just wait, theres alot of other games out there like fable and final fantasy if u want good rpgs. but dont complain about a rpg game that had a very good story for the amount of time it was made in, remember fable took about 4 years to make, and final fantasy is constantly updated. so just shut up dude if u wanna complain at least complain after doin some research about it.