Storyline Board, but no spoilers=huh?

Mars

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the storyline, like the STORYLINE, so DISCUSSING it will spoil it, so why arent you allowed to post spoilers on this board. If you cant post spoilers, then you cant tal about the story for gods sake!!?!?!?!?!!? Pls help, Im confused!

I just post away, and don't really care about spoilers.  If people are reading storyline forums, then they have to accept the fact they're going to have it ruined for them.

O.K. mister selfish: for starters look here. Use spoilertags.

Who are you to decide that our game should be ruined because you are not inclined to stick to the forum rules? <_<

I just post away, and don't really care about spoilers.  If people are reading storyline forums, then they have to accept the fact they're going to have it ruined for them.

O.K. mister selfish: for starters look here. Use spoilertags.

Who are you to decide that our game should be ruined because you are not inclined to stick to the forum rules? <_<

Welcome to the internet.

Simple. Like this: Do you remember when ----- said ------, ---------- ------? Man, that was so ----! ----- really showed ------ who's boss.

I completely agree with you, they should just merge the SPOILER and the STORYLINE forums together.