Kriea and her lightsaber...

or a shot from durin developement,like was common with the original.

What really had me scratching my head is when she pulls out a Vibro Sword from thin air (even though I had her equipped with a Plasma Torch) on the Harbringer. She pulled out that sword and went to confront Sion, I thought that was weak.

- dr cloak

or a shot from durin developement,like was common with the original.

What really had me scratching my head is when she pulls out a Vibro Sword from thin air (even though I had her equipped with a Plasma Torch) on the Harbringer. She pulled out that sword and went to confront Sion, I thought that was weak.

- dr cloak

Kinda like Trask Ulgo on the Endar Spire, unequip his clothing and he still wears the republic armor, (and never equip a sword or take away all weapons and he still pulls out a sword to fight Bandon)...just something that happens in these games.

Yes but there was a point in why she brought such a weapon, though keep in mind that all the swords have cortosis weave in them, which is Lightsaber resistant, allowing them to fight with Jedis.

She wanted to get her hand cut off, so you could really see the danger of the Force chain between you two

I really think Kiera is a very powerful character. At first I thought not to use her because she only had one arm and was trained in unarmed combat... well shes not really an expert on combat. Shes a Jedi Consular and kicks the hell outta any enemy. She was very strong in my party because my character is a Gaurdian and her abilities make my guy invinciple.

When she's back in the party does she still only have one arm?

yes, infact you will be unable to give her 2 blades or a doublebladed saber from that point on. the other hand will be locked out on the equipment screen.

To bad! But, in the beginning of peragus it's smartest to give her DUELING right away, huh? o:)

BTW, which arm's cut away? :shifty:

I was wondering, I saw on the back of the KOTOR cover, then again in the strategy guide at Wal-Mart that Kreia had a lightsaber before her hand was hacked off. How do you get the lightsaber before hand?

The strategy guide also shows Kreia holding two lightsabers as her "ideal" light or darkside character. I bought the guide to help me find the things I missed the first time through, but I've come to the realization that the thing isn't worth the paper it is printed on. Probably the worst money I have ever spent.