What faults from the Xbox version need to be

There needs to be someone whining after the PC version is released, maybe push back the internation release?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

There needs to be someone whining after the PC version is released, maybe push back the internation release?

Would it be mean if I laughed at the European version being pushed back later than the North American version? :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I didn't realize what I said was a serious response.  :thumbsup:

Come on, I'm not THAT new. I've been on this forum long enough (4 months) and I've heard of Nur's views on Revan. "The pathetic bioware creature" and "couldn't survive the attack on his ship" and "Exar Kun is the greatest, it took 20000 jedi to defeat him and they barely won". I've heard it all... Boy I'm sure he will enjoy Revan's return. I'm sure he is in awe of his remarkable power and strength of will.

...And that's why we are happy to be PC gamers: The engine was developed for the PC, so no crappy framerate or whatsoever. If the framerate drops, we just tune down some of the more advanced graphical options (8x AA instead of 16x, or 1280 by 1024 instead of 1600 by 1200) :)"

Now there's a choice the X-Box gamers don't have :-