The stash.

I think some things may be random.

There was a couple of times after an untimely death that I had to reopen a container or two after the reload and found different stuff there than I did the first time opening it.

So anytime I Find something cool I save!

The best item i found was a (?) Keeper Robe. I can't remember the first word but it's called blank(?) keeper Robe, I found it in the Queens palace in the Jedi artifact room. It looks the same as all robes and has a reddish brown color, it does'nt look good but it's the best(stat wise) Robe I could find in the game. I was dissapointed I did'nt find any unique(like the star forge robes from the first game) robes in the game.

EDIT: It's the Ossus Keeper Robe, and it's ugly. :)

were they're even any hooded robes besides kreias? i played through and didnt notice any. i thought there was supposed to be some in this game. and were they're any jedi master robes? all i found was jedi knight and it wasnt even as good as that ugly brown robe from the queens palace.

I dunno..I was looking for some too hoping to be able to shroud the ridiculous looking masks with em..nothin.

were they're even any hooded robes besides kreias? i played through and didnt notice any. i thought there was supposed to be some in this game. and were they're any jedi master robes? all i found was jedi knight and it wasnt even as good as that ugly brown robe from the queens palace.

I got a Jedi Master Robe from killing Vrook. You get a dark jedi master robe from Sion. The robes are nothing compared to the Ossus robe though.

• 3 months later...

Everytime you start a new game everything is randomized sorry

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Everytime you start a new game everything is randomized sorry

But the Ossus Keeper Robes are always in the same place and i think the other items in that room are also the same.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The best item i found was a (?) Keeper Robe.  I can't remember the first  word but it's called blank(?) keeper Robe, I found it in the Queens palace in the Jedi artifact room.  It looks the same as all robes and has a reddish brown color, it does'nt look good but it's the best(stat wise) Robe I could find in the game.  I was dissapointed I did'nt find any unique(like the star forge robes from the first game) robes in the game.

EDIT:  It's the Ossus Keeper Robe, and it's ugly. :)

They got some ugly ass robes in this game. Best looking robe is the Dark Jedi Robe. IMHO. :D