BIG QUESTION!

Hey everyone, Right now Im a Level 8 Sith Lord/20 something Consular....

I think I'm at the very end of the game because I'm in the battle with Darth Treya (I wont say who it is) but I can't get past those floating lightsabers...any advice?

Also I was wondering if anyone's beaten the game, if this really is the last battle or if I have work to do still...because....

I have yet to find the fate of Revan and Bastilla, I haven't got all the HK parts together either, and I have talked Handmaiden into being my apprentice buuuuuut.....I havent gotten to teach her anything....

so whats up?

Did I miss out on stuff, and any advice to make my next play thru alittle more fullfilling...thanks!

Lord Satasn,

How did you get that Prestige Class. I thought I had the necessary preqs based off of the Prima Strategy guide sample chapter on Lucas Arts KOTOR II Website.

I'm a level 18 Consular, Have Visas (Spelling?) and I'm Dark side although not fully.

I spoke to Kreia on the Ebon Hawk still nothing. Can you give me some advise.

Lord Satasn,

How did you get that Prestige Class. I thought I had the necessary preqs based off of the Prima Strategy guide sample chapter on Lucas Arts KOTOR II Website.

I'm a level 18 Consular, Have Visas (Spelling?) and I'm Dark side although not fully.

Lord Satasn, Im very sorry that I can't help.

To Darth_Addicted: You have to level 15(or above obviously) and you have to get Visas Marr in your party. Then you can go get a PrC by talking to Kreia.

There might be another way, but I honestly haven't heard of it.

Lord Satasn,

Lord Satasn, Im very sorry that I can't help.

To Darth_Addicted: You have to level 15(or above obviously) and you have to get Visas Marr in your party. Then you can go get a PrC by talking to Kreia.

There might be another way, but I honestly haven't heard of it.

Try talking to her off the ship? I was on a quest when it happened for me..

I just get running away from them...in a circle around Treya (on the outside) and used force lightening on them every couple of seconds. Anyone time I tried to take them on directly I got floored. Hope this helps.

Haha yeah that's exactly what I did, I just beat the game last night...but wtf...talk about a cliff hanger, there is DEF. gonna be a KOTOR 3....

buuuut.....

I STILL DIDNT GET HK, and it only kinda told me what hapened to revan and etc. if you get hk together does he tell u more about revan and bastilla?

Can anyone tell me where to get the droid chassis for HK? that was the only piece left!

I just get running away from them...in a circle around Treya (on the outside) and used force lightening on them every couple of seconds. Anyone time I tried to take them on directly I got floored. Hope this helps.

Haha yeah that's exactly what I did, I just beat the game last night...but wtf...talk about a cliff hanger, there is DEF. gonna be a KOTOR 3....

buuuut.....

I STILL DIDNT GET HK, and it only kinda told me what hapened to revan and etc. if you get hk together does he tell u more about revan and bastilla?

Can anyone tell me where to get the droid chassis for HK? that was the only piece left!

I got him towards the end...it's definetly worth fixing him for the humour he provides...don't know if you get get his memory back (it's erased)..I'm gonna play through as LS though and take my time this run through.

• 6 months later...

Dear Lord Satasn,

WHen T3 beats the HK-50 droids, look for REMAINS!!!!! The chassis is in one of them.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"