Character Creations

LS Male Sentinel/Weapons Master first time through... it looks like skills will be much more useful this time.

STR 12

DEX 14

CON 12

INT 14

WIS 12

CHA 14

I will pump dex at level-ups, and take a level of toughness and max dueling to make this guy hard to kill, because he won't be a damage factory right away.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Male

DS Consular/Sith Lord

Obi wan Head (goes evil baby)

I'm not sure about the stats, first time thru I want to make a palpatine-ish type jedi since u can supposedly be sith lord or join the sith...I dont care much about the killer saber stuff yet, I'm saving that for my second run thru, but since Im not very good at (well Im decent, I should say Im not expert) with rpgs....what would u guys suggest for stats?

I want to be super powerful offensive darkside force user, with decent saber skills...like palpi, but not the kind of jedi that trys to do it all......any suggestions? PLEASE HELP IM GETTING IT TOMORROW!

DS Consular

(STR) 10

(DEX) 14

(CON)10

(INT) 12

(WIS) 14

(CHA) 16

LS Consular

(STR) 10

(DEX) 14

(CON)10

(INT) 12

(WIS) 16

(CHA) 14

DS Guardian

(STR) 14

(DEX) 16

(CON)14

(INT) 10

(WIS) 12

(CHA) 10

LS Guardian

(STR) 14

(DEX) 16

(CON)12

(INT) 10

(WIS) 12

(CHA) 12

Affiliation: Light Side

Base Class: Sentinel

Prestige Class: Undecided

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 15

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Charisma: 16

One regular lightsaber. One short.

Both blue, most likely.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

DS Male

Jedi Sentinel/Sith Lord (maybe I need some more info on each prestige.

Double Bladed Lightsaber-Silver if not silver probably some other new color or Red cause it just is so sexy looking.

Strength: 13

Dexterity: 13

Constitution: 13

Intelligence: 13

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 13

I balance it cause i always do that in kotor. I guess im lazy meh.

LS male Guardian/Jedi Master or Weapons Master (havent yet decided)

2 purple single sabers

Str: 16-18

Dex: 12-14

Con:10

Int: 8-10

Wis:14

Cha:12-14

All depends on how I feel like tomorrow. I personally prefer the high str guys because most of the time I use the sabers, and force is just to prevent their attacks (with Insanity :- or stasis field...enemy damage really isnt a big problem)...I use the FP of my companians to boost me (or use stim packs). I have had guys that do 17-42 with a saber without stimpack or force powers...they usually tear through guys very quickly.

I love making extreme cheesed-out characters - max strength, secondary dex; max dex, secondary wis/cha; and max wis/cha, secondary dex. They tear through things far, far faster than all-around, mild builds. Perma-choking Malak with a max caster build and kung-fuing him with a max strength build was simply beautiful :D

Constitution is always 10 for agility/caster builds and 10 to 14 for strength. No stat is less than 10. Class/feats/forcepowers are allocated depending on the build type. Either double/dual unless single saber setup was buffed.

Oh, yes, and about the leveling, the experience required for each following level is triangular, and so it can be figured by e = 500n(n+1) where n is the level, e is total experience required for attaining that level.

DS Male

Jedi Sentinel / Sith Assassin

Single Lightsaber - Red

Strength - 10

Dexterity - 14

Constitution - 14

Intelligence - 14

Wisdom - 12

Charisma - 14

Prefer DEX over STR because having a higher chance to hit your opponet beats having extra damage. CON is very important to me, because if I run away from an opponent just to use a medpac, I feel like a wuss. :- Intelligence is also important, because skills are really important in TSL (Bashing may damage items, so I'm not going to do that).

Wisdom is lower because you can always wait for it to replenish in between battles, and I prefer to hack n' slash, engage in combat and take damage, instead of simply destroying everything using only Force Powers in the first game without anyone touching you, too easy. EDIT - Plus, having lower FP makes me plan how to use my Powers more carefully during combat. Charisma, well, gotta be a manipulative bastard. May help with romances too.

A couple of other builds I intend to play:

DS male Jedi Sentinel, saber-staff:

Str 10

Dex 16

Con 10

Int 14

Wis 12

Cha 14

Don't know about the prestige class, - the Sith Lord is a possibility, but I'd have to look at the other 2. Will pump Wis to 14 on level-ups, the rest will go to Dex. From the skills - certainly repair, but don't know about the rest.

male LS Jedi Guardian/Weapons Master, possibly an armored one and extremely abrasive - I'll try to alienate all the party NPCs apart from an odd love interest (Mira?) and see what happens.

Probably a single saber and concentration on the Critical Strike

Str 18

Dex 14

Con 12

Int 8

Wis 12

Cha 10

All level-up attribute points to Str.

A female Dark Consular/?, single-saber:

Str 10

Dex 14

Con 10