Sion Or Nihilus

Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party

• Sion
    • Nihilus

There does seem to be some of that going on. On the official site, where they ask you some questions --trying to gauge your alignment...

I've been trying to find this quiz that people keep on talking about. I've been to the lucas arts homepage but I still can't find it. Can anyone give me directions?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

There does seem to be some of that going on. On the official site, where they ask you some questions --trying to gauge your alignment...

I've been trying to find this quiz that people keep on talking about. I've been to the lucas arts homepage but I still can't find it. Can anyone give me directions?

The questions pop up randomly. You'll see a small orb pop up from the bottom of the screen. It'll flicker in different colors like blue and red. Click on it. Keep at it until you get a "reward".

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

You whould prolly let your parrot type for you to

Well you could definitely use one who could spell.

No really though I just read him all of Chris A. post and he just regurgitated them back until he had what seemed like a theory. Remarkable how just restating the obvious can make you seem informed, even contemplative

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I see where most people don't like Sion, theres definitly some cheese there

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think Sion will suprise a lot of doubters especially since Lance Henriksen aka Bishop from Aliens is doing the voice acting. At first I thought he was going a little over the top with his approach to Sion's voice, but I soon realized from visiting the TSL site and hearing more dialogue that wasn't the case. I look forward to having Sion's back story pardon the pun fleshed out in TSL.

Cheers!

They are all going to get owned in the end you know...

What is your avatar, it seems so familiar?

Nihilis just seems more devious and secretive.

Sion seems like he's got nothing to hide. No dark cloak hiding his rotting flesh even. Very blantant. Therefore he's more like the no nonsense Maul than the insidiously secretive Palpatine.

"You shall not pass!"

What is your avatar, it seems so familiar?

He's bound to be the next great pop star. He's gonna mop the floor with that Britney skank, mark my words.

:huh::-:(:):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: