Designer Ramblings: Romance

That depends on the guy. We're rather simple but not so simple as to not have different tastes. I prefer 'em more curvy than skinny, myself, but heh, after a few drinks I'm in no position to be not too picky. :thumbsup:

:p

You... you!

*waves fist at Ludozee*

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I knew it, I wondered why this thread reached 17 pages, and there we have it. Is this really the place to discuss real life sex/love? No... And posting a nude picture is certainly not related to this topic.

Some of you go really damned far at times, just to up the post count.

I knew it, I wondered why this thread reached 17 pages, and there we have it. Is this really the place to discuss real life sex/love? No... And posting a nude picture is certainly not related to this topic.

So you would classify a respected and renowned piece of classical art as a simple nude picture...?

This seriously dented the credibility of your post for me <_<

Yeah, dude. They should close down the London National Gallery for displaying such raunchy stuff. Man, I hear some people even take their kids there! What's wrong with those people?

There ya go:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

yeah ur probably right... I know! ill bring it back on topic!

bao-dur= yummylicious! :rolleyes:

You do this in many threads. Just go off-topic and spam for the heck of it. You even had one of my threads removed because of the spam you were causing, and all I was trying was to discuss Nihilus.

I don't care if you want my opinion or not, I'll give it to you again and again.

Heh. So this is a personal grudge? Don't mind me kiddo, I just troll for fun. And I doubt very much I had one of your threads about Nihilus removed because I very much try to avoid spoilers. Don't blame me for the lack of quality of your posts that makes them undistinguishable from spam. :rolleyes:

You do this in many threads. Just go off-topic and spam for the heck of it. You even had one of my threads removed because of the spam you were causing, and all I was trying was to discuss Nihilus.

I don't care if you want my opinion or not, I'll give it to you again and again.

You guys have at least played the game and can discuss it, if you are not busy spoiling us... <_<

back on-topic:

I may play this game a 3rd time just to get maximum influence with Mira! In my first playthrough as a male LSer, I went to Nar Shaddaa second to last (before Korriban), and by that time, it was too late to get any more influence outside of normal dialogue (since I had completed most planets/sidequests already) :rolleyes:

However, I did get to romance both the Handmaiden and Visas -- they only fought a bit!

In my second game as a daksider female, I want to get to know Atton, Bao-Dur, and Disciple -- I'm being completely two-faced to do so. :wub:

I still wanna playthrough with HK-47, so I'm thinking that 3rd play will be good for that too. We'll see......can't forget about Hanharr, and Mandalore too. damn.

o.O this topic has gone so off course...................................and ludozee that pic is very..........errmmm.....i dunno the word but if an admin saw that then you would get banned =P. althought it was very funny. and btw who thinks that the disciple looks gayer than atton? i saw it on kotor site which they FINALLY updated.

First of all, the moderator said himself to me that the removal had nothing to do with MY posts.

And no it's no grudge, this is just a place in the internet I visit to discuss KOTOR 2. Sometimes I just hate seeing normal threads being spammed, but I'll guess I leave you all to it

The thing is, threads don't get deleted because of spam. If spam is indeed plaguing the thread, it's simply pruned. What's spam is removed, and what's not stays so people can continue to engage on fruitful conversations. If the whole thread was removed it was because:

• The topic did start as spam, in which case it would have been deleted.
  • The topic contained spoilers or wasn't in the appropriate forum, in which case it would have simply been moved.

In any case, it's impossible I could have had one of your threads removed through spamming. So quit lying through the internet and go read something about Renaissance art. :thumbsup:

The thing is, threads don't get deleted because of spam. If spam is indeed plaguing the thread, it's simply pruned. What's spam is removed, and what's not stays so people can continue to engage on fruitful conversations. If the whole thread was removed it was because:
  • The topic did start as spam, in which case it would have been deleted.

• The topic contained spoilers or wasn't in the appropriate forum, in which case it would  have simply been moved.

In any case, it's impossible I could have had one of your threads removed through spamming. So quit lying through the internet and go read something about Renaissance art. :sorcerer:

Do I really need to send you a copy of the Private Message the moderator sent me to make you shut up?

Consider this: you are not a person that carries all true knowledge. That's going to be hard to realize for you.

Do I really need to send you a copy of the Private Message the moderator sent me to make you shut up?

I don't know nor do I care what the moderator reasons were for deleting your thread. If the removal was unjustified (which somehow I doubt), then you should have contacted an admin or someone else explaining the situation. At any rate, it's impossible I could have had a thread removed by spamming, because that would actually allow spammers to disrupt the boards. Is it too complex an argument for you to understand?

As always, I give reasons to back my claims, while you give nothing but moans and whines.

Consider this: you are not a person that carries all true knowledge. That's going to be hard to realize for you.

So says the one who defined a renowned piece of Renaissance art as a 'nude picture'. ROTFLMFAOPMP!

Get a clue, dumbo.

A poor excuse is to say you showed off Renaissance art, which I'm very sure wasn't your intention to begin with, but very well, I'm sure you won't admit it.

I am also saying you were part of the reason my thread got removed. You and a bunch of other guys were the whole reason, and you alone were a part of it.

If you don't care what the reasons were, why do you discuss them to begin with? It's a fact that it wasn't my fault, and it's clear.

And now I'm not clicking this thread anymore because you are a stubborn person that just won't stop it, as am I.

Have fun replying, I won't be reading your reply anytime this century.

But where are my manners? I would like to welcome you to something called "my Ignore list".

A poor excuse is to say you showed off Renaissance art, which I'm very sure wasn't your intention to begin with, but very well, I'm sure you won't admit it.

I didn't post the image, it was someone else. However that person posted the image in reference to one of my posts in which I mentioned that very picture. Again, you are proven totally clueless.

I am also saying you were part of the reason my thread got removed. You and a bunch of other guys were the whole reason, and you alone were a part of it.

If you don't care what the reasons were, why do you discuss them to begin with? It's a fact that it wasn't my fault, and it's clear.

I don't discuss the reasons, you do. I'm just saying I couldn't have had the thread removed through spamming. You haven't been able to prove otherwise so far.

And yes, its a fact that you weren't part of the reason that the thread was removed. Just like the fact that things fall upwards. Everyone knows that.

But where are my manners? I would like to welcome you to something called "my Ignore list".

Cool. Whenever you are unable to make your reasons prevail in a discussion, you just take full advantage of the ignore function. Yeah, that must be a great way to avoid feeling stupid. Good luck with that.