kotor 2 flirting

syed

Who are going to try and flirt with??  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who are going to try and flirt with??

• 1. Handmaiden (what a nice pair of blasters)
    • 2. Visas Marr
    • 3. Atris
    • 4. Disciple
    • 5.Kreia
    • 6. Darth Sion
    • 7. Darth Nihilus
    • 8. Attond Rand

As a light-sider? Probably the Handmaiden, though honestly I don't go much for the flirting stuff. :geek:

As a dark-sider? Same thing, probably Handmaiden, but again, I don't do flirting; I do seduction, followed by ruthless betrayal to watch my pupil's spirit break for my amusement or to see her succumb to her hate...:-

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Its pretty hard choice, stands between Handmaiden and Atris, i think Atris since she looks like a woman with strong character, and what can i say i am sold to women with strong character, guess its the counterplay i like, some opposition at times creates sparks.

EDIT: Ofcause if i could do duo flirt it be Handmaiden and Atris, but thats usually only in RL option :D

Atris seems to be the best looking, but a flirtation with Handmaiden seems like it could involve nice tender ropes and beatings.

A character called handmaiden...she may as well tell you her name is slave.

who to choose?

Who can argue with brilliant sex logic like that. We so need some bondage action with Handmaiden.

i would have chosen mira...but i picked handmaiden but lookin back on it i should have chose atris since mira isnt up there

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Atris seems to be the best looking, but a flirtation with Handmaiden seems like it could involve nice tender ropes and beatings.

A character called handmaiden...she may as well tell you her name is slave.

who to choose?

Who can argue with brilliant sex logic like that. We so need some bondage action with Handmaiden.

Slave in bed isnt about the person rather, a sexual contest of a sort, its about being the one taking lead or giving into it.

In my exsperience it about pleasure if you feel comfortable you give into get more pleasure if you on other hand is the one giving most pleasure your partner gives in it more or so a contest of lead how well performing you or your partner is in my opion, and exsperience.

Atton because he seems really interesting.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi