Spoilers

Kazic

The sneaky little developer.........

there is more than meets the eye. but WTF is Malak doing???

Bastila I can understand, but Malak?????????????

This is a longshot, but maybe during the game you uncover more details of what happened on the Leviathan after Bastila was trapped with Malak? Maybe it wasn't as simple as we were led to believe?

That's true. But since several of these worlds (notably Manaan, Malachor, Telos) were invented for KOTOR, they wouldn't be on a regular Star Wars starmap.

I don't know whether DSLuke's star map is official, but Telos is on it (on the "Hydian Way").

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

That's true. But since several of these worlds (notably Manaan, Malachor, Telos) were invented for KOTOR, they wouldn't be on a regular Star Wars starmap.

I don't know whether DSLuke's star map is official, but Telos is on it (on the "Hydian Way").

I don't think that there is an official SW map.

The one I uplooaded was the best one and most accurate one I could find.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

it was interesting how the UK magazine that I was reading on this forum yesterday my time that the puzzle to the game was somthing more graver then peicing together a star map.....very interesting indeed.

You're not making much sense... :p

kreia consular

disciple guardian

HM guardian

VM sentinel

Bao Dur guardian????

Actually today I just found out that Bao Dur is not a jedi. BOO!! Looks like I wont be using him :p .

All Jedi's Rule!!

I guess some people don't like challenges

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

kreia consular

disciple guardian

HM guardian

VM sentinel

Bao Dur guardian????

Actually today I just found out that Bao Dur is not a jedi. BOO!! Looks like I wont be using him :( .

All Jedi's Rule!!

Friendly advice.....

...don't say that when Hades One is around... :p

I wouldn't worry too much about what you are reading in magazines right now. Take it all with a grain. There were very misleading reviews and previews of KOTOR1 just before it's release.

The reason for this is simple. They were all playing incomplete versions of the game.

Try not to get too worked uo about it. The best secrets and suprises will most likely be well hidden.

I mean the Prima Guide is even in lock down to keep people from leaking.

kreia consular

disciple guardian

HM guardian

VM sentinel

Bao Dur guardian????

Actually today I just found out that Bao Dur is not a jedi. BOO!! Looks like I wont be using him ;) .

All Jedi's Rule!!

Or some people realise that using non jedi is a waste of time.

Here let me show you an example the guy with the red face, he's the non-jedi. The other guy, he's the Jedi.

owned.jpg

kreia consular

disciple guardian

HM guardian

VM sentinel

Bao Dur guardian????

Actually today I just found out that Bao Dur is not a jedi. BOO!! Looks like I wont be using him ;) .

All Jedi's Rule!!

Or some people realise that using non jedi is a waste of time.

Here let me show you an example the guy with the red face, he's the non-jedi. The other guy, he's the Jedi.

owned.jpg

Take your homoerotic fantasies elsewhere, and there is a great reason to play other characters, not being an idiot

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If we fanatasize about any sw character here, it'll be a hot jedi guy in sexy robe! No atris talk!! ;) Just kidding. Actually, I think Atris appearance is very interesting.

She looks like royalty or something to me. I've certainly never seen a Jedi look that regal before. Bastila was just stuck up, despite all the princess cracks.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi