Spoilers

Kazic

I truely apologize for my ignorance in that way my first forum and all. I didn't mean to offend or whatever I may have inadvertantly done

Haha, don't worry about it, he'll get over it. We flame each other, that is the natural order here. :cool:

Ameorn, just a helpful note: Your siggy says "". If you really want yellow, try this: [color=#FFFF00. throw on the extra bracket and you'll be okay.

Ok. So when are you guys gonna end up getting the game?

February... Some ways of that, but what can a Nord do?? (Nord= nordic man, NOT nerd. well some would argue, but... now look i'm rambling :) )

Ameorn, just a helpful note: Your siggy says "". If you really want yellow, try this: [color=#FFFF00. throw on the extra bracket and you'll be okay.

Thanks, didn't notice that :)

Edited by Ameorn

ghost is on quite a lot, he may be swearing off now the game is out, but whenever he comes on he usually makes the 40 post mark. hades one is just a post freak, and kazic, our bright lady has made something like 300 posts in the last 3 days

lol. It was kinda weird to me because I've seen DG, Kazic, Hades_One and a few others posting so I can see how they got so high up there. But Ghost of Anakin? I almost never see him post and yet he's got more than anyone else! He must have been here forever to do that.

He poste ALOT when you were not around, but now he's, like so many others, afraid of spoilers. Go to the NWN2 forums, and you'll see him there. :)

lol. It was kinda weird to me because I've seen DG, Kazic, Hades_One and a few others posting so I can see how they got so high up there. But Ghost of Anakin? I almost never see him post and yet he's got more than anyone else! He must have been here forever to do that.

GOA is the mentor kinda guy here, always makes sense and stuff. Lately he is active in the RPG an NWN forum.

And no-one mentioned Volourn...

He poste ALOT when you were not around, but now he's, like so many others, afraid of spoilers. Go to the NWN2 forums, and you'll see him there. :)

Ahh. Okay.

hades has a lot of respect on the board, but his arguments are very harsh and he seems quite uncompromisng at first. id say one of the most respected ppl without a widl post count is nur ab, he is the star wars dictionary.

Btw, where has Nur Ab gone? Haven't seen him for wuite a while...

And no-one mentioned Volourn...

There are a few select of the 1000+ posters. And he is deffinetely one of them :)