Spoilers

Kazic

glad to hear it dude, but hey lucas forumish doncha think thats a bit harsh?!?! :D

my byline is complete, my alliegance to the bright lady is now known to all. we shall not be stopped, the pink side shall rule the general discussion board with the iron fist of our bright lady, be afraid.

that is slightly worrying, but thankfully we all know we arent as dumb as the idiots on that forum, so no1 needs to worry. ps what on earth were you doing on there?!?! iv only been on twice, once before i knew this board existed, and again to see if it was a stoopid as it seemed once i had been on obsidian

no offence but you obviously havnt been to an la forum in a while.....

:cool: , I was on a cruise, just came back yesterday...

still a bit beat...

too much booze, too much s3x.

God It feels good to be single again, I feel almost like a teenager again. :)

im sure you arent ignorant enough to believe that we arent capable of serious posts?

The jury is still out on this one...

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

no offence but you obviously havnt been to an la forum in a while.....

:cool: , I was on a cruise, just came back yesterday...

still a bit beat...

too much booze, too much s3x.

God It feels good to be single again, I feel almost like a teenager again. :)

im sure you arent ignorant enough to believe that we arent capable of serious posts?

The jury is still out on this one...

well when you have decided wether or not your ignorant please inform us :ermm: nd who would wanna feel like a teenager dude, it sucks

that is slightly worrying, but thankfully we all know we arent as dumb as the idiots on that forum, so no1 needs to worry. ps what on earth were you doing on there?!?! iv only been on twice, once before i knew this board existed, and again to see if it was a stoopid as it seemed once i had been on obsidian

I wanted to find some info on KOTOR2 so Lucasart was the first place to go (I didn't know Obsidian was behind the development).. But a guy told me that this was the place to go for more mature discussions .. and last time on Lucasart was august, and I haven't looked back since ..

Fortune favors the bald.

can sum1 pls pls pls teach me how to use the quote function, or direct me somewhere where it will be explained

under each post there is a "quote" button .. press it and then press reply .. then you will quote that post ..

or press the "reply" under the post .. (forgot about that) the "quote+" is for more than one post ..

Fortune favors the bald.

My friend Rosbjerg you should really chill out. *in a condescending tone* It is obvious that we have no new information... if we did we would be talking about right now. Now if you don't know anything about the game look at the other threads. Or maybe you should go to your room until you have gained a sense of humor

My friend Rosbjerg you should really chill out. *in a condescending tone* It is obvious that we have no new information... if we did we would be talking about right now. Now if you don't know anything about the game look at the other threads. Or maybe you should go to your room until you have gained a sense of humor

oh I'm actually quite calm ..

and look .. "friend" .. I always like to say this to ignorant little kids .. "if you don't have anything interesting to say shut the **** up" .. (oh and that was in a condenscending tone as well) .. so why don't you go to your room until you have evolved a sense of maturity, and let the adults talk.. huh?

Fortune favors the bald.