Spoilers

Kazic

To Darth Gandalf....

If you reallyu are a follower of the pink side then you should change your name to Pink Gandalf :o

You no longer deserve the Darth title... :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

*Watches everyone fight patiently then decides to announce*

Those that join sides to rule must also take on the responsibilty of a stable galaxy after their side wins. None of your sides deserves or has the capability to carry this burdenous responsibility responsibly. I tire of your insolent petty fighting and the way you people fight stupidly and feverishly tiring yourselves out with your continous fighting over something you are too weak to handle. None of your sides are worthy to win. I am though. If I have to stand alone as the only one to be involed with a worthy side I shall be.

*mastaGAW pulls out bazooka to blow the block away succeeds and then pulls out gat to finish remaining survivors*

Fools your fighting has tired you out now YOU REALIZE HOW WORTHLESS YOUR ALLEGIANCES ARE I HAVE WON AND EVERYONE WILL BECOME BETTER OFF BECAUSE OF IT INSTEAD OF BEING CONTROLLED BY YOU FOOLS NOT WORTHY OF THE POWER!!!!

i am worthy of controlling the galaxy. i'm popular with the people. i have a giant army. i own 25 planets which are all stable and only the pinkside stands in my way of kotor2 forums domination now either join me or stand out of my way

i would never join you're evil. I will strike at your leader, destroy her and i will be the pinksith ruler and you will be my servant.. just wait and see

Now you're saying you want to rule the Pink Side? I thought you hated it?

"You've got more waffles than a house of pancakes. You offer flipflops, I offer total domination of the galaxy in the service of a beautiful Sith Goddess."

Hmm. Get lost, bozo!

i never said i hated it. I stated before that i wanted to have the pink side members under crimson side control.. never mind i give up

15 more hours til I buy kotor2

count yourself lucky I still have roughly 38 hrs till its in my house, since its not being bought till tuesday or so.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

What you are asking her to back down from a position of total control to being a sith lady?!? That seems a little demeaning doesn't it? The times are new... If men can have total dominion over a side of the force maybe a woman should too.

Nobody is stopping her from becoming the Dark Lady of the Sith..

She choose to betray us, so she must face the concequences... :o

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

What you are asking her to back down from a position of total control to being a sith lady?!? That seems a little demeaning doesn't it? The times are new... If men can have total dominion over a side of the force maybe a woman should too.

Nobody is stopping her from becoming the Dark Lady of the Sith..

She choose to betray us, so she must face the concequences... :devil:

Bring out the toilet! :p

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!