Spoilers

Kazic

You're bringing up the golden days. *sniff* My thread was and still is better because Alexia was in it.

But I have to give you credit too, you had three giant threads going at once, no small feat.

what happened to alexia?

She has her own KOTOR forum. Look her up in members, then find the link in her signature which will take you to her forum.

"You shall not pass!"

Who is she?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ah-hem. Whoa.

I just watched IGN's Force Power's video and...whoa.

Now here's what is really funny, and it might be considered partly spoilers so I can rightly post it here: You can see some new lightsaber forms in there. We all know they exist, but it's worth DL'ing the vid just to see a few of those moves. The stab after Insanity, or the long, graceful swipe after Force Kill.

Also to note, We all knew we would be going back to Korriban. But what's left in those tombs? Why is the PC out there? After all, over 5 years surely no one died and replaced the important Sith who were buried there.

Probably some new tombs were uncovered in the huge battle. That's what I'm guessing anyway.

DG, forum goddess?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hmm, I think I like that idea. I don't have to a lesbian do I? ;)

LOL. But isn't that why they hit on her? Because she's the unconquerable mountain, the one thing that you can't have?

Haha. I suppose so. When is the ign review supposed to be put up?

2 pm eh? Well we'll see. I wonder if it'll be spoilerish, or just have general info (A lot of which we lack).