Weak Minded PC Users

This is one of these things that makes me glad I live with some roommates now. I'm fairly certain one of them will buy it for his X-Box and we generally play these games in parallel (I've got dibs on the LS male Consular type). Then, in February, I'll buy the PC version and play with the extra content (if there is no extra content or the game isn't within the more reasonable of my expectations, then I guess I'll have saved myself $50).

I have no intentions of visiting this (the KOTOR) forum once the XBox version is released until I get a chance to play on the PC. I'll drop by the NWN or general rpg forum once in a while, so hopefully no one posts spoilers in either of those.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have no intentions of visiting this (the KOTOR) forum once the XBox version is released until I get a chance to play on the PC.  I'll drop by the NWN or general rpg forum once in a while, so hopefully no one posts spoilers in either of those.

I'm with you on that. Except for the visiting the NWN2 forum. I'd rather have a giant hairless monkey jump on me than be accosted by those in the NWN2 forum. :luck:

The most I'll do is read the Xbox review, probably by skimming it. :cool:

Fnord.

I have no intentions of visiting this (the KOTOR) forum once the XBox version is released until I get a chance to play on the PC.  I'll drop by the NWN or general rpg forum once in a while, so hopefully no one posts spoilers in either of those.

I'm with you on that. Except for the visiting the NWN2 forum. I'd rather have a giant hairless monkey jump on me than be accosted by those in the NWN2 forum. ;)

Hades_One isn't so bad once you get to know him. :luck:" :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Instead of starting a whole new thread for this,

Can anyone poke me in the right direction to some good music, i like all types and already listen to a wide variety of stuff but i need more.

I think im going to bury myself in GCSE revision and music for the next couple of months with a admin text filter running

i will come to the forum but it will filter out everything with an extensive list of words in it :D

Ah yes one of those evil console devices that tries to get the mighty pc user to use it. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I don't mind reading spoiler posts. I will do my best not to disseminate it though :D .

Anyway February is not that far off. Only two additional months after the xbox release. I think I will try playing KOTOR again but this time trying out the different mods from Holowan labs and others that are posted at pcgamemods.com. I want to try using Bastila on Korriban, using any members on the Leviathan, some tougher enemies, the alternate female DS romance ending etc.