snow planet revealed [unofficial possible spoiler]

thanks for confirming my suspicions about havin something to do with jedi.

maybe thats where the jedi are hiding

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

no clue..too bad Nur Ab Sal isnt here he seems to be an expert on this time period in Star Wars history

:'( :unsure:-_-:)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So, the list of planets will be:

- Peragus

- Telos

- Onderon/Dxun

- Dantooine

- Korriban

- Rhen War

- Nar Shaddaa

That makes 7 planets in total. No "Unknown world" this time folks!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Neither Rhen Var, nor Nar Shaddaa have been confirmed have they?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Neither Rhen Var, nor Nar Shaddaa have been confirmed have they?

Indications say that they're the planets that we'll be visiting in TSL, but you're right, it's still not official.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The frozen wasteland of Rhen Var was once a fertile paradise, but an atmospheric cataclysm devastated the planet's ecosystem millennia ago. Now prone to blizzards and ice falls, the landscape consists of icy plains, tundra, and glacier carved mountains. Long ago, the ancient Jedi built monuments that are now buried beneath the ice. Snow covered passages throughout the frozen wasteland allow forces to move quickly or succumb to a cold icy conclusion. (from lucasarts star wars battlefront official site.)

That's weird, in the Battlefront game it states the ruins and monuments are Sith not Jedi. I don't know why the site and the game don't match on this, from the description ingame Rhen Var is an ancient Sith outpost. Though it's clearly bigger than an outpost considering it has a citadel and fortress.

Hmmm... some people think that the snow screen shots are from Telos. It is supposed to have several different weather environments. We won't know for sure until the game comes out, unless a dev decides to tell us.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

no they might be right because why would lucasarts put wrong information in their game

Because the people who write the manuals (or whichever other source you got that from) are not SW nerds. They just do that for a living.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The snow planet is obviously some sort of Winter Wonderland, perhaps on the Santa Planet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

LOL. Have you ever seen the sw fan movie How the Sith Stole Christmas Laozi? The santa planet IS Hoth lol. :wacko:

Ya and womba's are the new elves

Wombas? I was actually serious lol. :rolleyes:

I meant wampas, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct me

I was serious about how the sith stole christmas lol. It really is a fan film.

What is the excact title of that film?

How the Sith Stole Christmas. It's on www.theforce.net in the fan film section.