After Seeing This I Am Kinda Upset

I don't care about hoods or not hoods. Is this really that important? Pretty reminds me of the notorious "lightsaber color" threads.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

WEll they really haven't released any shots of the PC with a hood! WTF!

yet, we knew for almost a month or more that both Atton and Mandalore had changed (in the way they looked) before we got any screen shots with their new looks. Also we have been told that there are new lightsaber colours in the game and we have yet to have any screen shots with the new colours in them.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I really want a pic of a silver saber. If it's done right it'll rock, but it could end up looking lame. *pictures Atris with a silver saber* That would be AWESOME!

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I really want a pic of a silver saber.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=71

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=72

Don't know if it was confirmed if those were in fact the "Silver" saber. But it's not blue,might be the light green but those screens came out around the same time that Silver was first said.

Personally I like how that one looks,could be a tad darker though.

Possible IRL? No.

But we're not talking RL we're talking SW. :shifty:

Anyway I tend to think the "Silver" blade isn't going to look metalic it'll look like you said off white/light grayish(see pics which,as I said,may or may not be the "Silver" saber.) much like "Silver" text using the Hex codes. Silver just sounds better then calling it Off White/Grayish. 8)

Thats what I meant, in SW

More so in games then Movies/Books,all it takes to create something in SW is someone to come up with an idea and place it in there. Some people will hate it,others will love it,some won't care. But considering all the things in SW that are "impossible" something like that could be done if they wanted to. Wouldn't be the first time something placed into the series upset someone in someway.

I really want a pic of a silver saber.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=71

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=72

Don't know if it was confirmed if those were in fact the "Silver" saber. But it's not blue,might be the light green but those screens came out around the same time that Silver was first said.

Personally I like how that one looks,could be a tad darker though.

Once again the term "twerp who doesnt use the search button" comes to mind... <_<

That colour is called mantle of the force, it is a very light pale blue 8)

Jad,this wasn't about the seach function my friend.

You've stated that before and as I said before,to which I never got a responce, wasn't the DLC color teal or something? That doens't look teal to me. And as I put in the post I've never seen it confirmed by a dev that was the Silver saber,nor have I seen it said it wasn't.

You feel the need to be rude because...?

Dude that's not the mantle of the force, lol, that was only in the PC version of KOTOR 1, and it was a light blue/turqoise color......the saber in those pics is a really faded blue/white (A New Hope) Reminscint lightsaber, like obi wans....its a faded blue type thing and they call it silver.....its not the mantle of the force.....that looked much different...

Possible IRL? No.

But we're not talking RL we're talking SW. :)

How come it's not possible IRL to get a 'silver' colored beam of light? If it's a colour you can see (silver is the color of the light reflected by the metal of the same name), it's because there's a radiation with an associated frequency which the human eye perceives as that color. That said, it shouldn't be more difficult to get a silver beam than a beam of any other color.

[/nerd]

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Possible IRL? No.

But we're not talking RL we're talking SW. :)

How come it's not possible IRL to get a 'silver' colored beam of light? If it's a colour you can see (silver is the color of the light reflected by the metal of the same name), it's because there's a radiation with an associated frequency which the human eye perceives as that color. That said, it shouldn't be more difficult to get a silver beam than a beam of any other color.

[/nerd]

While getting a silver beam of light isn't hard (so to speak), I think that they were merely refering to having a silver Lightsaber and not having a silver light, though I could be wrong.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

<_<  for a character we don't even know if we can play or not a lot of fanboys sure are hooked on Atris....... I think we have a "Bastilla nogistolia" going on hmmmm maybe there'll be a bikini contest in KOTOR3  :)  letz grow up just a bit guys

I'm a girl not a boy. :rolleyes: I'm not attracted to her, I think she's cool. Girls who kick ass and look good doing it (but not slutty) rock. :thumbsup:

What's the mantle of the force and how does it affect lightsaber colors?

P.S. Thanks for the possible silver saber pics S.S.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ya like Posh spice

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

She was cool or a ho? Don't forget, there are slutty men too :thumbsup: