Character Setups

I will probably go with Sentinel/master on my first playthrough .. since, as many others have noticed, skills will be a little more usefull this time around!

and probably with high intelligence and wisdom, because I like to use wits instead of Lightsabers ..

And my next I will go Consular/Sith Lord ..

and then the other classes until I have tried every combination!

Fortune favors the bald.

Did you know that you didn't have to kill the assasin droid in the valley?Only after 13 time in the game did i find it

I did although (while it didn't quite take me thirteen attempts) I didn't realise that first time through either. The little logic puzzle involved in that quest was one of the best in the game I think.

Who cares if you do or not have to kill it, its to easy to throw a Anti droid bolt down the hall and make short work of it.....!!!

Who cares? Myself and Planar Jedi apparently! :)

I will probably go with Sentinel/master on my first playthrough .. since, as many others have noticed, skills will be a little more usefull this time around!

and probably with high intelligence and wisdom, because I like to use wits instead of Lightsabers ..

Ya I can't wait to use all the classes, it looks like they've taken steps to make each a whole lot more playable, but what I'm more interesting is seeing the hopeful differences in the game if Revan was DS or LS

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

For my lightside I'm thinkin about a jedi guardian/master and for my darkside im think about either setinel/sith lord or consular/lord! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I am to say at least dissappointed in gaurdian class, so far the best ive seen is sentinel however i am trying counsulor now to see if it is better than sentinel.

But aside from the large hp and extra 2 feats i really think gaurdian get very little that is actually usefull.

Force jump works like 1/3 of the time and even then only affect first attack, which is usually of little use since i for one use flurry and the dmg add would be to little to actually be worth some.

Hope they consider changing gaurdians power to something more usefull.

But my guess is after trying counsulor they would be my favorites.

:) yea I've always switched the crystal when I had the chance unless they made it a better shade of yellow

Probably Consular/Master, Light Side. Next game, Guardian/Marauder, Dark Side.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

LS: Sentinel/weaponsmaster, DS:Sentinel or Guardian/Sith Lord. Question: You don't have to be a "master" (or a sith lord) to train an apprentice do you?

Or maybe you have to have gotten to the prestige classes before you can take on one, or can you just be a regular old Jedi and take an apprentice?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

First I'll be a ninja that way when I get my rocketboots no one can stop me

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

:lol: What ninjas do you know that have rocket boots, and when can I meet them? :blink:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

What are the prestige classes for each side? I'm getting confused lol.

Ya I can't wait to use all the classes, it looks like they've taken steps to make each a whole lot more playable, but what I'm more interesting is seeing the hopeful differences in the game if Revan was DS or LS

I will definitely look forward to see how Obsidian develops Revan .. Maybe it wasn't so easy coming back (like how in BG people look at you with suspicion for your past), and coming to terms with his/hers new identity (LS), I hope this is emphasized in a beliveable way..

Fortune favors the bald.

:lol: What ninjas do you know that have rocket boots, and when can I meet them? :blink:

Can you ever truely know a ninja, much less a rocketbooted one?

No, but I could *meet* them, lol. Didn't say I wanted their life story, just a pair of rocketboots :lol:

Not many people seem interested in being a Sith Lord. What exactly does this class entail?

Not many people seem interested in being a Sith Lord. What exactly does this class entail?

I'm quite interested in it, somewhere it said it had the same abilities as the master, but somewhere else i saw it say that they did somethin to the opponent too!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

What are the Master's abilities?