Prestige Classes

lol: That's a good one bro, but unlikely.  Knowing Yoda he probably just sat around dictating.  :o

Sit around dictating? :o Did you see Ep II? If he can do that at his old age imagine him in his prime. :o

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :ninja:

To be continued...... :geek:

No, not to be continued haha.....this is the only time I'll defend yoda, and I'll finish ur arguement.....Yoda let Dooku get away because he had to choose either continue fighting dooku or let anakin and obi be crushed by the falling pillar...u guys forget that part...he had to make a sacrifice......neways....yoda would have beaten dooku.....but Yoda will NOT beat Sidious in Revenge of the SIth. I have a feeling Yoda will start off opening shop on Sid "so to say" but having little effect, while Sid toys with yoda...then He'll get ****y and end up getting hurt and looks the way he does in the OT....then he'll get pissed and filled with Darkside rage and rape yoda to high heaven forcing Yoda to retreat.....

lol: That's a good one bro, but unlikely.  Knowing Yoda he probably just sat around dictating.  :o

Sit around dictating? :o Did you see Ep II? If he can do that at his old age imagine him in his prime. :o

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :ninja:

To be continued...... :geek:

No, not to be continued haha.....this is the only time I'll defend yoda, and I'll finish ur arguement.....Yoda let Dooku get away because he had to choose either continue fighting dooku or let anakin and obi be crushed by the falling pillar...u guys forget that part...he had to make a sacrifice......neways....yoda would have beaten dooku.....but Yoda will NOT beat Sidious in Revenge of the SIth. I have a feeling Yoda will start off opening shop on Sid "so to say" but having little effect, while Sid toys with yoda...then He'll get ****y and end up getting hurt and looks the way he does in the OT....then he'll get pissed and filled with Darkside rage and rape yoda to high heaven forcing Yoda to retreat.....

Interesting assumption, but really if anakin can ass rape Dooku as rumor has it he does in ep3 then i dont see it makes yoda special.

Because Anakin is the chosen one, if he wouldn't have fallen to the darkside he would have become the most powerful Jedi ever.....in Ep3 he surpasses Dookus strength....The only one Anakin cannot beat is Palpatine....because his training was cut short when he joined palpatine and needed teh suit....then he became Darth Vader, well actually he was vader b4 the suit to be technical....besides that he kills palpatine in the OT but only by sacrificing himself.....but in theory he could have beaten Sidious if he had more time for training...but he didnt cuz sidious plan was unveiled b4 anakin could be trained fully into a master.....so it was only logical that he join the darkside with all the circumstances goin on adn where was I...I forgot what I was talkin about....lol

Because Anakin is the chosen one, if he wouldn't have fallen to the darkside he would have become the most powerful Jedi ever.....in Ep3 he surpasses Dookus strength....The only one Anakin cannot beat is Palpatine....because his training was cut short when he joined palpatine and needed teh suit....then he became Darth Vader, well actually he was vader b4 the suit to be technical....besides that he kills palpatine in the OT but only by sacrificing himself.....but in theory he could have beaten Sidious if he had more time for training...but he didnt cuz sidious plan was unveiled b4 anakin could be trained fully into a master.....so it was only logical that he join the darkside with all the circumstances goin on adn where was I...I forgot what I was talkin about....lol

Anyways my point is that yoda isnt necessary better than any other jedi master, theres alot good jedi master around as there are powerful sith, just basically tired of hearing yoda all the time.

I was wondering about the cross class possibilities.

It seems as if the prestige classes are just the progression of their respective basic jedi classes, e.a. guardian->marauder, sentinal-> watchman, and so on.

Or is there information that says otherwise?

About the Yoda. Since we're talking D20 system here, you should talk a look at the Star Wars roleplaying books. Yoda is the top of the food chain really, together with the likes of Darth Sidious and Exar Kun. Vader and Mace come close, but aren't quite there. Yoda's true strength did not lie in 1 to 1 combat though.

I was wondering about the cross class possibilities.

It seems as if the prestige classes are just the progression of their respective basic jedi classes, e.a. guardian->marauder, sentinal-> watchman, and so on.

Or is there information that says otherwise?

About the Yoda. Since we're talking D20 system here, you should talk a look at the Star Wars roleplaying books. Yoda is the top of the food chain really, together with the likes of Darth Sidious and Exar Kun. Vader and Mace come close, but aren't quite there. Yoda's true strength did not lie in 1 to 1 combat though.

I sense much couch warming needs to be done! honestly what good is all his wisdom if he rarely act upon it.

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :thumbsup:

He ran away with his tail between his legs. I love that scene. Duku is getting his butt handed to him when he tried to use force powers. Then cops with "I see this cannot be settled by our mastery of the force, but our skills with a lightsaber" = "If I keep this up you are going to hand me my butt with my own lightning." Then when he is close to loosing he quickly drops a large metal object on Obiwan and Anakin so he can scurry away like a rat from a sinking ship. lol

That said I'm for Jedi weapon master depending on how close to the D20 version he is.

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :thumbsup:

He ran away with his tail between his legs. I love that scene. Duku is getting his butt handed to him when he tried to use force powers. Then cops with "I see this cannot be settled by our mastery of the force, but our skills with a lightsaber" = "If I keep this up you are going to hand me my butt with my own lightning." Then when he is close to loosing he quickly drops a large metal object on Obiwan and Anakin so he can scurry away like a rat from a sinking ship. lol

That said I'm for Jedi weapon master depending on how close to the D20 version he is.

Dont think it had anything to do with that, Dooku was assigned a task, so when he saw the chance he could possible lose he made sure he would escape in order to complete his assigned task.

Only a fool would gamble your goals if you have a chance of losing however that doesnt mean that you are a coward, just timing isnt good.

And dooku already been fighting before yoda showed up so yoda did have a advantage having more energy left.

P.S in case any should ask his task was to deliver the plans for the Death star to his master.

Obi-wan was gaurdian, i dident see that change thou he did become more wise but that doesnt change his class.

And obi-wan wasent a bad master he was just to young and headstrong when he took anakin as apprentice with push their roles a little.

Become more as friend and father son than apprentice and master.

EDIT: One who doesnt illuminate as mature or disciplined will have a hard time, convincing students to be such, Obi-wan just wasent ready when he took anakin as apprentice, however he wasent a bad teacher.

Guardian then Weaponmaster for me.

In real life I like talking through problems and being a diplomat. But once I start a nice RPG, I turn into this sword wielding maniac who hates talking.

Not that I kill everything in sight. My characters act noble for the most. Just when I come up against enemies I usually choose, "DIE!" as my option as quick as I can and chuckle in satisfaction when I ever I get a critical.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing Yoda and Sidious going one on one. I'm pretty sure they're evenly matched and Palpy's lightning attacks seriously wound Yoda, but Yoda's retaliation also turns Palpy into that somewhat crumpled and pasty figure we see in the OT. Or that could be just age.