For those of you who have read the new UK OXM..

If you've read the KOTOR II feature in the latest issue of Official XBox Magazine were you as surprised (as I was) to hear that your entire squad from the first game has (apparently) been slaughtered in the sequel?? I thought it was a certainty that characters from the first game would appear to a lesser extent in Sith Lords...or are OXM talking out of their behinds?? I do hope so... :thumbsup:

I sincerly hope the magazine you are reading is making some mistake...surely some of the KOTOR crew will return...they better return...or by any means im going to have to shift over to the dark side and kill those whoever killed the heros of the ebon hawk... :thumbsup:

"there is no emotion.....there is p-p-peace...."

Cheers MaGuS :thumbsup: Anyway...back on topic. It would be strangely ironic that the only surviving member of your team from the first game was the least interesting and most useless of the bunch, let's face it, T3M4 was little more than a souped up dustbin whose only function was to get you into the Sith Base at the beginning of the game...

The crew of the ebon hawk had a sence of family in them :thumbsup: (unless you turned to the dark side) why shouldn't heros return?....surely they were powerful enough too last 5 years...I would find it extremly odd if they just died just like that :- ..

Cheers MaGuS :thumbsup: Anyway...back on topic. It would be strangely ironic that the only surviving member of your team from the first game was the least interesting and most useless of the bunch, let's face it, T3M4 was little more than a souped up dustbin whose only function was to get you into the Sith Base at the beginning of the game...

With my security skills in Kotor the only thing i fund usefull about that little thrashcan was the computor spikes he could build for me.

yeah! i never ever used T3 in battle...he just sat there gathering dust in the last game...maybe obsidian put him in this game because he didn't have a big anough roll in the last game so they thought that the little guy at least deserved some "hero-ism" in the next up coming game...

Here's the quote from OXM - "Shrouded in San Franciscan fog, deep in the aptly named Lucas Valley, sits Skywalker Ranch. You'd never know that inside a low-set building nestled under shady willow trees the last Jedi was fighting a bitter struggle for survival against staggering odds. You'd never know that the entire cast of KOTOR had been slaughtered save for a single malfunctioning droid. And you'd never know that the Sith had swept across the galaxy in a way that Vader could only dream of 4,000 years later." And there you have it! :mellow:

Here's the quote from OXM - "Shrouded in San Franciscan fog, deep in the aptly named Lucas Valley, sits Skywaker Ranch. You'd never know that inside a low-set building nestled under shady willow trees the last Jedi was fighting a bitter struggle for survival against staggering odds. You'd never know that the entire cast of KOTOR had been slaughtered save for a single malfunctioning droid. And you'd never know that the Sith had swept across the galaxy in a way that Vader could only dream of 4,000 years later."  And there you have it!  :mellow:

Somehow I still find It hard to belive that Revans whole crew is dead.

Well seeing as you're definitely going to be visiting planets such as Telos (Carth's home planet) plus Dantooine and Korriban once more it would seem a little odd for there to be no interaction with some of the ex-Ebon Hawk crew...which is why I'm thinking this snippet is questionable. I'm sure if it was set in stone there would have been a spoiler warning in the mag, which there wasn't.

Well seeing as you're definitely going to be visiting planets such as Telos (Carth's home planet) plus Dantooine and Korriban once more it would seem a little odd for there to be no interaction with some of the ex-Ebon Hawk crew...which is why I'm thinking this snippet is questionable. I'm sure if it was set in stone there would have been a spoiler warning in the mag, which there wasn't.

you got a really god point there.

It is still the media. The media will say anything for a good story. I highly doubt what that magazine says...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My guess is that it is probably "spin control" on the part of the Ebon Hawk crew, at least on the LS of things. The statement is mostly true for the DS ending.

Anyway, back to the LS. We know the Sith is hunting Jedi down right and left and Revan has disappeared. If Revan is LS he/she is definitely a threat to the Sith, and the people most likely to know his whereabouts are the crew of the Ebon Hawk. It makes good sense for Carth, Jolee and co. to fake their own deaths to stop the Sith pursuit of them on the quest for Revan.