A Clue To Who You Can Corrupt?

splash_dark.jpg

if you look at this picture carefully it shows you who you can corrupt here it looks like you can corrupt

Bao Dur

Atton Rand (What A Surprise)

I dont know if visas marr and hand maiden are simular....looks like you cannot corrupt hand maiden, maybe you can, but the picture roughly gives you a clue on who you can corrupt...i have a feeling maybe you cannot corrupt kriea...maybe you can...the lady in the red must me visas marr!

Can someone familiar with the EU explain the significance of Onderon to us not so familiar folks :) .

I think the portraits are mirror reversed at the start of the Lucas arts official site. If you download their screensaver, the portrait has visas marr or handmaiden on the righthandmost of the frame.

Onderon

this planet is the primary planet in the Japreal system of three planets. It has a temperate climate, and was home to a primitive race of humanoids. It has four moons. The primary moon, Dxun, orbitted very close to the planet millenia ago, and the various Dxun beasts jumped to the planet. The Onderonians struggled against the beasts, eventually gathering new technologies and building a huge walled city to protect themselves from the beasts. The Onderonians then threw their criminal out into the wilderness without any protection from the beasts. The outcasts soon learned to defend themselves, and a second civilization grew out of the outcasts. They two groups remained at war with each other for many years, and the Old Republic asked the Jedi to watch over the world. When Master Arca took over its watch and assigned Ulic Qel-Droma to the planet, the war was ended when the Onderonian princess Galia married the Beastprince. Onderon was also the planet on which Freedon Nadd tried to set up his Sith Kingdom. Like many other fringe worlds, the Onderonians have a distrust of aliens.

- http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=onderon

here's the skinny. you can read about those events in the tales of the jedi series

Ive personally got a feeling Atton is Darkside to begin with... alot of the hints the devs have given and on the kotor 2 website show that he is...

dont ask me for a link im to tired to bother :lol:

Does atton Rand start off lightside or darkside oriented. Their is much speculatin over this.

Speaking of Atton, Atton starts off neutral.

-Akari

:devil: