• Yuthara Ban
    • Mira
    • Kreia
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas Marr
    • Artis
    • All the above
    • None of the above

Bastilla Skywalker, I got ur back....Yeah if you were for real about this poll it would be kinda odd....a bit scary....but I think you just did it for fun....when ppl role play they grow found to characters if the game is well done, its harmless...

I always liked Bastilla cuz she was a smartass, and sassy, and that's kinda like my girlfriend in real life.....yes ppl....if u DONT have a woman, or man, in real life...u shouldnt be answering these poles...u need to go out and have a life...but if ur hooked up, why not? its just for fun....its roleplaying.....

if u DONT have a woman, or man, in real life...u shouldnt be answering these poles...u need to go out and have a life...but if ur hooked up, why not? its just for fun....its roleplaying.....

So you're saying there can't be any roleplaying from single people?

Odd, because most roleplayers I know are single. Including me(by choice).

if u DONT have a woman, or man, in real life...u shouldnt be answering these poles...u need to go out and have a life...but if ur hooked up, why not? its just for fun....its roleplaying.....

No I'm just saying it's sad if u can't r omance anyone in real life and the only play you get is thru roleplaying....thats sad...u should get ur life together first.....then roleplay to escape from every day **** and have fun....but I think its weird when ppl roleplay love interests and stuff but they are too afraid to talk to opposite sex in REAL life....dont forget these are just games folks

This is the dumbest poll yet. How would you marry any of them its not like they're real.

captain_obvious.jpg

Hooray!!

thats what my friends call me :huh:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Some would think this poll is dumb and sick... well it's dumb but it's not sick. Because they AREN'T real people are just expressing their idea on what ladies they like. By model and personality. Not the exact character.

Besides they are all made to fit our idea values on women because sex appeal sells.

At least we are discussing this in KOTOR(2) than in DOA: Beach Volleyball :huh:

Some would think this poll is dumb and sick... well it's dumb but it's not sick. Because they AREN'T real people are just expressing their idea on what ladies they like. By model and personality. Not the exact character.

Besides they are all made to fit our idea values on women because sex appeal sells.

At least we are discussing this in KOTOR(2) than in DOA: Beach Volleyball  :huh:

DOA: Beach Volleyball...

...now there's a game.

NOT.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

No I'm just saying it's sad if u can't r omance anyone in real life and the only play you get is thru roleplaying....thats sad...u should get ur life together first.....then roleplay to escape from every day **** and have fun....but I think its weird when ppl roleplay love interests and stuff but they are too afraid to talk to opposite sex in REAL life....dont forget these are just games folks

Ooooooh. Aren't we being judgmental today. :huh:

BTW O poll starting person, you spelled "Atris" wrong. :ermm:

This is the dumbest poll yet. How would you marry any of them its not like they're real.

If you can't say any thing nice parph dioak, dont say any thing at all.Im sure people are aware they aren't real.:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Obviously, you don't know that they are NOT real. If you knew they are fictional characters then why the hell would you make this poll?

Probably same reason all meaningless, but sometimes, fun polls get made......

Sounded like a good idea at the time. :devil:

i am aware of a some people think this poll is silly....but I did not make this poll a silly way....i just made the poll out of fun...only....i am not obsessive at all....i just wanted to know who people liked most....

None of the above, pleasure-droids are my kind of thing though...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

this is Role Playing, i.e. use your imagination, so don't start  thinking people would *actually* marry a computer generated piece of limited AI :p

ow, and by the way: Bastila, your my girl!!! :blink:

yes this is more role playing....just for fun only

this is Role Playing, i.e. use your imagination, so don't start  thinking people would *actually* marry a computer generated piece of limited AI :p

ow, and by the way: Bastila, your my girl!!! :blink:

yes this is more role playing....just for fun only

Ya, i like role-playing to it is so much fun.

Even though I consider this poll to be undignifying, I must as a PETA member always vote for Yuthura Ban if she is an alternative no matter what the actual question may be*

*unless said question mentioned the intentional, or otherwise, indicated the chosen persona to be harmed, ceasing to exist or altered in a negative way.

(I might also add that I find it most disturbing that 3 of you voted for Juhani)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "