Ur favorite KOTOR jedi or sith besides Revan

There were many jedi and sith in the game who was ur favorite?

mine was Jolee ( i know he never went past padawan but he was my favorite ) B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

becuz the others were annoying and either ill kill u or dont tell that man that he looks like a freak we must stick to the code. jolee didnt give a **** what the council said and he didnt yell at u for using force persuade to get out of payin money like juhani and bastila.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

and he didnt yell at u for using force persuade to get out of payin money like juhani and bastila.

Ah, such noble intent. :blink:

Jolee was pretty cool, however, as far as the Jedi went. I got maybe one Jedi that was better than him, and that was using a savegame editor. Zaalbar with a lightsaber and force powers is scary :D

and he didnt yell at u for using force persuade to get out of payin money like juhani and bastila.

Jolee was pretty cool, however, as far as the Jedi went. I got maybe one Jedi that was better than him, and that was using a savegame editor. Zaalbar with a lightsaber and force powers is scary :D

he still had no conversational skills.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

he still had no conversational skills.

ya but he was still my favorite

B)

"Ur favorite KOTOR jedi or sith besides Revan..."

"BESIDES Revan"

I missed that part. Was Revan really your favorite?

Why?

Just curious.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"Ur favorite KOTOR jedi or sith besides Revan..."

"BESIDES Revan"

I missed that part. Was Revan really your favorite?

Why?

Just curious.

he wasnt my favorite but i know ppl will probably like their character more than others B)

Jedi - Jolee because he wasn't a pain in the butt when you used the force to persude someone to tell you something or do something they normally wouldn't have done.

Sith - Uthar because he was just pure evil and would swear loyalty to you after you found out you were Revan.

forced Jedi (Cross leveled Jedi) - Canderus because he was just looked cool with a lightsaber in one hand and force storm or death feild in use.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Jedi - Jolee because he wasn't a pain in the butt when you used the force to persude someone to tell you something or do something they normally wouldn't have done.

Interesting. So far two votes for Jolee because he seems to be the least annoying.

Starwarskid. Are you sure Revan isn't your favorite? You seem to not dislike jedi characters who wouldn't have the audacity to question your (Revan's) methods/choices/manhood.

I ask because I really am curious.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Yuthura Ban and Juhani

I ask the same question. Why?

I have to ask why we haven't seen who was your favorite Jedi/Sith Leferd, you are always asking why or making comments about who we say, So who was/is you favorite?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Jolee for Jedi (or pseudo-Jedi.) Master Uthar for Sith.

Honestly, I thought Master Uthar was a much more effective villain than Malak. Cold, calculating, and not Chaotic Stupid.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I have to ask why we haven't seen who was your favorite Jedi/Sith Leferd, you are always asking why or making comments about who we say, So who was/is you favorite?

I have to give two answers: Jolee and Yuthura Ban.

First Jolee. He is a crotchety old man....aww heck, click his bio.

Simple put: Jolee is one of the more complex characters in the history of crpg's. A badass, mazzerruckus of a brotha who has his own personal demons to conquer. He is seeking his own small scale redemption within the larger scope of Revan's redemption. He has done much. He has lost much. He has conviction. He doesn't blindly follow the Jedi Council. He sticks to his guns. It's called integrity. On top of all that, Jolee is a character who can be funny without being over the top like an HK-47 or a Minsc. (although I think they're great characters too)

Yuthara Ban. If you followed her own redemption plotline and heard her true story, then I don't need to say much.

Mostly I like them because I'm a David Gaider fanboy.

Honestly, I thought Master Uthar was a much more effective villain than Malak. Cold, calculating, but not Chaotic Stupid.

you're just biased against those without a chin.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"Honestly, I thought Master Uthar was a much more effective villain than Malak. Cold, calculating, but not Chaotic Stupid."

I agree. He's a great villain.

Honestly, I thought Master Uthar was a much more effective villain than Malak. Cold, calculating, but not Chaotic Stupid.

you're just biased against those without a chin.

YOUROCK!.jpg

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?