New KOTOR2 Avatars Now Available!

Wow!!! How funny, you people can post new avatars for everyone to use while they complain about the rushed, crappy job you all did on KoToR II...I am very impressed. Instead of puting up new avatars why don't you people come up with a plan to fix a good game that was not finished and has too many bugs!!! Very disapointing...to quote Yoda..."Do or do not, there is no try!"...all you guys did was try.

Wow!!! How funny, you people can post new avatars for everyone to use while they complain about the rushed, crappy job you all did on KoToR II...I am very impressed.  Instead of puting up new avatars why don't you people come up with a plan to fix a good game that was not finished and has too many bugs!!!  Very disapointing...to quote Yoda..."Do or do not, there is no try!"...all you guys did was try.

Er, you do realize that the artists who make board avatars are not the same people responsible for tracking down bugs? Not every Obsidian employee is a programmer, y'know...

Wow!!! How funny, you people can post new avatars for everyone to use while they complain about the rushed, crappy job you all did on KoToR II...I am very impressed.  Instead of puting up new avatars why don't you people come up with a plan to fix a good game that was not finished and has too many bugs!!!  Very disapointing...to quote Yoda..."Do or do not, there is no try!"...all you guys did was try.

Er, you do realize that the artists who make board avatars are not the same people responsible for tracking down bugs? Not every Obsidian employee is a programmer, y'know...

Appearantly he doesnt, and the fact that he quoted yoda in his insult to KotOR II is pretty sad..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...