Nine Party members, where's the tenth?

We also known his name is Bao-Dur not Boa Dur.

easy spellmar! I am sure its only a spelling misstake :D, I caught it in my post as well and I knew how to spell it. :)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

:) :D (w00t)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Anyway, there is a tenth party member!!!!! Look at I think IGN screenies and you will find a Jedi in an Orage Robe, in addition to a WHITE ROBED JEDI WITH A BLUE SABER AND WHITE HAIR UNDER A HOOD Confirmed by Akari that she is a possible member