What will you do?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do?

• Don't have a PC or BOX, Borrow an XBOX and rent the game.
    • Have a PC, borrow an XBOX and Rent the game.
    • Have a PC and BOX, play it on XBOX when it comes out.
    • Have a PC and BOX, wait for it to come out on PC rent it.
    • Have a PC and BOX, only play it on PC.
    • Only have a PC, play it when it comes out on PC.
    • Own Both, buy both.
    • OTHER, please explain.

Ya ya ya Xbox balh blah blah

Pc blah blah blah

No blah blah is better

Uh uh blah blah is better

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

PC just like I did with part 1.

I don't play consoles anymore, the newest console I have is Playstation 1 and I rarely use it.

I am in a phase right now where consoles don't interest me as much. But who knows this could be a phase right now and I could love consoles later on. A good game is a good game I guess. I remember when I was playing the latest great game to come out and loving it. About a couple days into it I just popped in Zelda for the original nintendo to play for just a little while. I was hooked and didn't play anything else until I beat it.

I have both an XBOX and a PC and love them equally, after that I have a Gamecube (bought specifically for the upcoming release of the GOOD GRAPHICS Zelda game), and will never EVER own a PS product of any kind that is not portable (because the PSP is gonna rock)

I love my PC for PC only games, and I love my XBOX for CBOX only games, if SWKOTOR came out to the PC first thats where I'd buy it, but it's not happaning that way. I just like to make fun of the people who make fun of us XBOX owners when they won't be playing KOTOR till Feburary, or even April as some rumors have it.

I have yet to see a locked thread on this forum, so stop complaining.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

i was wonderin, those pc users that slate xbox, are you sayin that cos ur bitter that xboxers get tsl first? i own both pc nd xbox and wud neva say it was crap, it is by far the best console around (power wise at least)

My guess it is like with intel/amd, nvidia/ati, microsoft/linux and so on. They just crap it because they have a pc, if they had xbox they would crap pc. Pretty silly and stupid actually but you cant get away from it wherever you go :unsure:

Its a cruel world :)

Hehe, it is indeed that. Personally, I'm not biased against any platform, I have a gaming PC, an Xbox and a GameCube. I haven't yet had motivation for getting a PS2, but that might change when Metal Gear Solid 3 is released. That game is awesome. If I'm biased against anything it's publishers who don't do global releases, but meh. They'll get theirs, eventually.

Like Obiwan kenobi said

"Consoles controllers didnt do this, only a mouse and keyboard are so precise"

:)

PS I didnt make that up. Some guy on the www.swbattlefront.net fourms did. Dont like taking credit/'uncredit' for what i didnt do.

KOTOR does not require precision, it autotargets different things as long as you hit L or R, its far easier on a controller than a keyboard, can't say the same thing for FPS's though.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Tell Obi-Wan he was right. How can you aim using a joypad?

Get the targeting reticle on the enemy and pull the trigger. Just like a real gun.

shoes are better

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

PC. PC is always the best invastition.

Not really, a computer you bought a month ago might not run the newr games simply because it's graphics card doesn't have pixil shader. In fact, the best investation would be a console if your sole purpose for buying it was gaming, but computers are worth a whole lot more cause they do a whole lot more. God bless the computer.

Not really, a computer you bought a month ago might not run the newr games simply because it's graphics card doesn't have pixil shader. In fact, the best investation would be a console if your sole purpose for buying it was gaming, but computers are worth a whole lot more cause they do a whole lot more. God bless the computer.

So, buy a new graphics card and quit complaining... :p

BTW ohayou gozaimasu, ikaga desu ka ? = Good Morning, How Are You ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

So, buy a new graphics card and quit complaining... :p

BTW ohayou gozaimasu, ikaga desu ka ? = Good Morning, How Are You ?

I'm fine thank you, and I almost said that to but I wasn't sure if it was what you were saying.

I did buy a new graphics card, but what im saying is that some people don't have one, and it costs like an extra 200-300 bucks to get one, whereas they could buy a new XBOX for 150 bucks and get KOTOR 2 months in advance.

Hmmm...

hmm for me its more like god bless the internet, microsoft word and windows media player. if push came to shove gamewise id take a crowbar to my pc and put the xbox on its rightful throne. its just so much more accessible for games, graphics arent always as good, but at least you can usually guarantee your game will run fast and not freeze

hmm for me its more like god bless the internet, microsoft word and windows media player. if push came to shove gamewise id take a crowbar to my pc and put the xbox on its rightful thrown. its just so much more accessible for games, graphics arent always as good, but at least you can usually guarantee your game will run fast and not freeze

Amen