Weekend Programmer

Yes, but Akari's a mod

Thats what i was implying. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I fixed it to not be a total ****face.

Some1 is rather abusive today! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I did that too Darth Sun_Tzu. I was refering to my self.

Still no need to insult urself though! ;)

At least 10.

((Talking about saber colors))

Is that 10 total?The 5 from Knights and 5 new colors? Or is that 10 colors plus the 5 from knights? For a total of 15 possible colors?

There were seven colours originally!

At least 10.

Is that 10 total?The 5 from Knights and 5 new colors? Or is that 10 colors plus the 5 from knights? For a total of 15 possible colors?

at first i took it as 10 new ones but that would be a lot of colors B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

At least 10.

i got 5 red blue yellow green purple B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

At least 10.

i got 5 red blue yellow green purple B)

Plus orange and off-blue/light blue.

I wasn't counting orange and aqua or whatever,but if you do then yes there were 7.

at first i took it as 10 new ones but that would be a lot of colors

That's what I was thinking as well,not that I'd mind but 15 seems like a lot.

I think there will be 3 new colours added to the original 7. ;)

is that only on pc version or is it downloads and xbox live matereail? cuz i have an xbox without live B)

from KOTOR? i dont remember orange and light blue.  B)

So u r an xboxer without xbox live then! i feel sorry for u! :D

from KOTOR? i dont remember orange and light blue.  B)

So u r an xboxer without xbox live then!

ya my dad dont wanna pay for it. and im thinkin about gettin KOTOR 2 for pc tho so i can get the extras B)

But I can afford to super size my Burger King dollar menu meal, at least. ;)

-Akari

Better edit that man, if Feargus sees it, he'll think he's paying you to much :)

Something that got mixed reviews (at least in the FO community) was the way party members would stop and talk with each other at certain "hot spots". I enjoyed it for the most part, will we be seeing a greater number of those? The amount of spoken dialogue would be staggering if thats the case, with so many NPCs.

1. Do you know of ANY new stuff with any of the prestige classes? (feats)

2. Can the interface screens be "tinted?" (recolored) Blue can get old after awhile.........

3. Do you or any of your masters at Obsidian have any sway in getting LucasArts to put a new character profile on the KOTOR2 site? ;)

On the question of saber colors, since there's confusion there...

The original had 5 basic ones + 2 special ones (The orange and turquoise).

Right now in KotOR2 there's at least 10 basic ones and an X number of special ones.

-Akari

On the question of saber colors, since there's confusion there...

The original had 5 basic ones + 2 special ones (The orange and turquoise).

Right now in KotOR2 there's at least 10 basic ones and an X number of special ones.

Heh,you've just made my day. Thanks. ;)