Weekend Programmer

i thought calo nord was harder than darth bandon. the only time i had trouble with bandon was after i killed uthar and yuthura on korriban and it was my third planet and when i came back i was alone and had to fight those three sith and then bandon andhis guys alone. but it wasnt that hard cuz my character was level 16

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Also what about hoods? Will there be an option to have them up or down? (I can't rember if this has been answered or not, if it has please remind me what the answer was) ;)

The hood option ate up memory...so the answer is pretty much no...so said the Morgan Man...

But didn't they say they were still working on it though?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Also what about hoods? Will there be an option to have them up or down? (I can't rember if this has been answered or not, if it has please remind me what the answer was) ;)

The hood option ate up memory...so the answer is pretty much no...so said the Morgan Man...

what about the pict. with the othe npc that was in white with her hood up?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i thought calo nord was harder than darth bandon. the only time i had trouble with bandon was after i killed uthar and yuthura on korriban and it was my third planet and when i came back i was alone and had to fight those three sith and then bandon andhis guys alone. but it wasnt that hard cuz my character was level 16

exactly my point so everyone agrees that the battle with sion will be so hard we all go to sleep frustrated and angry wake up the next day spending 6 hours trying to defeat this guy will everything u got to end up going to bed again angry u still havent beaten him :D

Wow,lot of enough in here. Nice.

;);)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But didn't they say they were still working on it though?

I think Morgan Man said they were working on it, then I believe Avellone said it was eating up the Xbox's memory too much.... ;)

What is the button for switching weapon configs?

Oh.

Yes what the button for both platforms?

Someone might have already asked this, but are there any new special abilities/feats for the Sith Assassin and Jedi Watchman? And if so, what are they?

I don't really know off hand, and I don't have the time right now to dig up the documents on it. Sorry.

-Akari

I confused someone...

A lof of things that I'd never seen actually confirmed has now been done so.

So there is a lot of decent info in here....

...From a certain point of view... B)

*LOL*Damn it....info...not enough...Son of a...

Edited by SilverSun

Any more minigames that you know of?

No new minigames. We've taken the existing 3 and changed them around substantially, but we didn't add any new ones.

Or info on your "pet"?

I think I've said all I'm going to say on this for now. ;)

-Akari

I confused someone...

A lof of things that I'd never seen actually confirmed has now been done so.

So there is a lot of decent info in here....

...From a certain point of view... B)

You got to admit that ur previous post was not overly clear. ;)

Akari, in this thread u mentioned that the Gold/silver amoured fellow was a party member. Do u have any other info about him for us ?

Also what about hoods? Will there be an option to have them up or down? (I can't rember if this has been answered or not, if it has please remind me what the answer was) :lol:

This is what i want to know about at the moment. I was just wasting time until i got an answer. B)

This is what i want to know about at the moment. I was just wasting time until i got an answer. B)

I doubt you are going to get one...

Akari, did you work on any planetary areas that your superiors do not want us to know about? And if so, were they quite larger, such as Taris large?

hey guys guess what. I want to be a videogame designer and right now i'm working on a SW FPS and I've been working on my 3d models so far I'm about 10% done but i've accomplished the hard stuff and now all i have to do is make the levels and make better stormtrooper AI. The graphics are good seeing as i'm using anim8or. My games gonna be smashing i hope :lol:

I doubt you are going to get one...

Akari, did you work on any planetary areas that your superiors do not want us to know about? And if so, were they quite larger, such as Taris large?

I thought it had already been said that the levels were gonna be bigger, multi-layered (sp?)? :lol:

one more question. Is your job fun and rewarding or hard tedious and frustrating or do you just do it for the money. and is the pay well?woohooo i'm rich ok? or barely enough to afford a burgerking dollar menu meal?

shouldnt ur questions at least have something to do with KOTOR2? im just wondering cuz this is general discussion about kotor 2 B)

I dunno, when I first heard about this project I thought "wow, I wish I was working on it" But then I thought , No I really dont, because it would ruin it for me when I finally got my copy of TSL, anyone agree?

i agree. one reason is that u know everything that happens in the game and there are no surprises or anything. B)