Odd jobs

In KOTOR you could pit fight, execute bounty contracts, race speeders, and perform general task for money. So what will you do for money in KOTOR 2?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of, if theres going to be a bunch of merc missions orwhat. I wonder if they'll be a bounties again. We know that they said they have improved pazzac and that the speeder races will be better and I can only assume that they'll still be a income source. I wonder if you'll be able to "burgel" some good stuff?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya the ability to "break down" items and reuse some of their parts, might reduce what you sell

ya and they'll probaly be a few more delivery service jobs ;)

Maybe if ur light side u can lick the sores of lepores and clean them...

Don't knwo how this woudl give u money but ur not suppposed to earn money as a Jedi, the council shoudl really jsut ship u moeny when it is required...

But i hate the thug aspect of the DS so hoepfully u dotn pressure peopel into droppign u a few spare credits.

Credits arnt even necessary in the game.. they are kinda pointless....why are we talkign about them?

When i was lazing i would use the mannam glitch and make my self up a nice 200k.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Forget money, it was all about the expierience glitch on Korriban! Level 20 before you even lose Bastilla baby yeah!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I used Suvam.  He buys race bonds, wraid plates, and other stuff for much more than anyone else.  It isn't like there was a huge need for a bunch of money.  I was able to get cool gear for everyone I used.

Race bonds....I never got any of those because I never won any swoop races. My game was too "stuttery" to actually win those damn things, other than the easy one on Taris that you had to win.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I used Suvam.  He buys race bonds, wraid plates, and other stuff for much more than anyone else.  It isn't like there was a huge need for a bunch of money.  I was able to get cool gear for everyone I used.

Race bonds....I never got any of those because I never won any swoop races. My game was too "stuttery" to actually win those damn things, other than the easy one on Taris that you had to win.

HA! PC users stuck with Lag issues! I was the ultimate swoop racing champion!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yeah don't worry about it to much, nowdays those of us with practically new computers are descovering that all the new games coming out require the Pixel Shader, and are either going to have to buy a new Graphics card, or new computer. I think I'm going to need the later for the next Everquest game, have a friend with testing, and man oh man is that game fun!

Ya I'll probaly have to upgrade for that one

How about some speeder washing quests?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Does it pay money or exp

I guess that could work, it sounds fun anyway