Odd jobs

I loved that aspect of KOTOR. I liked the bounty missions and swoop racing. I was a bit disappointed that in swoop racing you couldnt custumize or tweak with your swoop at all.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

I know what Revan did! He stoal the lev, and sold that stupid little ship!, and thats why you find it on pergus!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I know what Revan did! He stoal the lev, and sold that stupid little ship!, and thats why you find it on pergus!

:unsure: And he forgot to sell T3 for spare parts. A talking toaster would be kinda cool

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Come on people! It's obvious that we will find the Hawk on a deserted Dumpster planet shesh.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?