Are you ready to enter the tomb?

Well, are you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes! I've been waiting for this moment!
    • No, it's too scary!
    • Wha...?
    • Korriban sucks.
    • I can't take the wait any longer for this game!!!!!!

Maybe this time around at Korriban you can go through that little cave opening in the back of the caves. It could be like a secret tomb or something, just a thought.

I mean it kind of made me mad, like I wanted to go through it and it just poped up with that little message.

Oh and it might just be me but Korriban was my fav. planet

Lack of originality gentlemen! Again we'll visit Dantooine and Korriban instead of some new locations (Corellia or Arkania or whatever). I hope that devs will show some new original locations also.

Besides KOTOR Korriban sucks and I don't like it much. I prefer JA's vision of Korriban, it is definitively more ancient and climactic (and coherent with EU).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Lack of originality gentlemen! Again we'll visit Dantooine and Korriban instead of some new locations (Corellia or Arkania or whatever). I hope that devs will show some new original locations also.

Besides KOTOR Korriban  sucks and I don't like it much. I prefer JA's vision of Korriban, it is definitively more ancient and climactic (and coherent with EU).

"Out Of Topic"

My only true complaint about JK3:JA was that I couldn't kill Katarn in Ragnos's Tomb (altough I like Kyle).

Oh well Maybe in JK4:JA2. :)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

So what if Korriban on KOTOR is different? The JA could not work on an RPG game (can't jump around).

I don't think it lacks originallity since Korriban will always have a mysterious aura around, since it is a graveyard of Sith and will always reveal secrets.

Lack of originallity would have been it they had included Tatoine again.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Oh no! Give me 10 KOTOR Korribans but no Tatooine again!

Most boring planet of all yuck

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

"Out Of Topic"

My only true complaint about JK3:JA was that I couldn't kill Katarn in Ragnos's Tomb (altough I like Kyle).

Oh well Maybe in JK4:JA2.  :)

It seems that LA loves Kyle too much to let him be killed by an ordinary PC gamer.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Manaan at least had Hrakert Rift. And Manaan is only in KOTOR and Tatooine is in every game, movie, comic and novel. A lot of cameos for such backwater world.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Manaan at least had Hrakert Rift. And Manaan is only in KOTOR and Tatooine is in every game, movie, comic and novel. A lot of cameos for such backwater world.

every novel hmm dont seem to remember it featuring in the thrawn trilogy, or duology, so the list continutes, from sum1 hu is such a stickler for correctness in the star wars universe im kinda surprised

It was a rhetorical figure. But admit that Tatooine is overused.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

yes it probably is overused, but then it is lukes homeworld and therefore understandable, personally it was my favourite planet on kotor bar the useless non doors in anchorhead. perhaps my friend its just a case of you reading/watching to much star wars :)

When I first heard that Korriban was back in the game I thought that would be the place we would meet the MSG, but since watching the korriban fly-by I think this might be where we meet revan who has been there ever since he dissapeared trying to rebuild his/her memory of the events leading up to the brain washing by the Jedi. The figure at the end of the trailer located just past the feild of veiw of the camera looks like revan dressed the way he/she was when they were the Dark Lord. It might just be me but since they dissapeared on korriban it does seem the most likely place that we would find him/her.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

my post right above you and I am sure others :)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Besides KOTOR Korriban  sucks and I don't like it much. I prefer JA's vision of Korriban, it is definitively more ancient and climactic (and coherent with EU).

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA