Are you ready to enter the tomb?

Well, are you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes! I've been waiting for this moment!
    • No, it's too scary!
    • Wha...?
    • Korriban sucks.
    • I can't take the wait any longer for this game!!!!!!

m'kay now children, korriban kicked ass, in the first kotor, m'kay

they way they made it bigger, and darker is much better than the first one m'kay

cuz in the first one u basically went in a straght line whenever u went in the tombs m'kay

now that its biggerand in semi ruins becuz of the bombardement or battle , theres more opportunities for the plot, m'kay. besides corellia, doesnt really fit well into the plot m'kay becuz ur lookin for mysterious and ancient stuff m'kay and corellia looks dull...grasslands, a bunch of seas, no significant importance to jedi or sith, m'kay but korriban, theres a story that needs to be told, the origins of the sith, the original sith, its a dead world, m'kay, if there should be any new worlds it should be coruscant, either that or a ICE WORLD HOTH OR ILUM WHERE THE JEDI CRYSTAL CAVES ARE THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THAT..m'kay now children thats enough for today..m'kay

He bombarded the planet, damaging but not destroying Dantooine.

Aps, after be captured in the Leviathan i tried to back to Dantooine, but i couldn't, and i thought it was destroyed.

You couldn't go back because there was no need. But going back after five years will be really nice B) . Can't wait!

they way they made it bigger, and darker is much better than the first one m'kay

cuz in the first one u basically went in a straght line whenever u went in the tombs m'kay

now that its biggerand in semi ruins becuz of the bombardement or battle , theres more opportunities for the plot, m'kay. besides corellia, doesnt really fit well into the plot m'kay becuz ur lookin for mysterious and ancient stuff m'kay and corellia looks dull...grasslands, a bunch of seas, no significant importance to jedi or sith, m'kay but korriban, theres a story that needs to be told, the origins of the sith, the original sith, its a dead world, m'kay, if there should be any new worlds it should be coruscant, either that or a ICE WORLD HOTH OR ILUM WHERE THE JEDI CRYSTAL CAVES ARE THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THAT..m'kay now children thats enough for today..m'kay

Man I think its time you cut down on the southpark! M'Kay! :o

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Or just come up with something original

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.