Kreia is not who she seems

So was Luke's father in Episode IV

TripleRRR

Excellent counter. When I read that I said "wow"! But that's a new one... Jolee's wife... interesting. Could be. Maybe after finishing training the PC she runs off with Jolee to rekindle what they had.

Now Jolee's back from the dead?

WTF?

Why won't those god damn people stay dead?

Jolee didn't have to die on the Rakata planet, if you choose a LS Reven at the beginning of the game then maybe he lives, we will see.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Jolee didn't have to die on the Rakata planet, if you choose a LS Reven at the beginning of the game then maybe he lives, we will see.

I know this man....

Five years after the SF, still probably a hermit, still wifeless, still grumpy, still with a bad case of arthritis...

If Jolee's wife did survive, which I doubt, then I think Jolee would have found her, and after he killed her, said, "That's what I told the b!tch. That's what I did and told the b!tch..."

Sounds like Jolee to me...

Well we will have to wait and see.

I doubt she actually is Jolee's wife, but I think that is more likely than Bastila.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I have suggested previously that Kriea could be Bastilla in disguse (it's quite easy to disguise a young person as an old person, and she does tend to keep her hood down). However the possibility of killing Bastilla in KotOR would seem to make this unlikely.

As for Jolee's wife, I believe she turned to the dark side. We only have Jolee's word that she is dead though, and Jedi have been known to lie (or be mistaken).

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I know that you can kill bastila off. But appart from that then i dont see why this theory could not work. In several instanses jedi have been possed by other jedi/sith's spirits (eg Xar Kun). Plus add to that the bond between Bastila and Revan, it is possible if not probable!

Faith! :lol:

The bond! Of course! I completely forgot about that.

Heck, maybe Revan didn't even want to merge with Bastila. Maybe he/she was killed by the Sith Lords, but the bond with Bastila kept his/her spirit alive in her.

Revan getting killed by the Sith Lords could also explain why he/she is not the biggest villain anymore if you choose the DS ending (why else would he/she disappear all of a sudden?), and would make it possible to solve the Star Forge problem (it was destroyed by the new Sith Lords).

Pieces falling together, or simple pothead paranoia? :ph34r:

Guest Fallen Jedi
Pieces falling together, or simple pothead paranoia? 

Must be paranoia :p

I do like the theory of Atris being the daughter of Onderon's Queen.

Well, she has an aristocratic look about her at least... <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Well firstly, I love the fact that at this stage we can speculate so much. I enjoy reading peoples theories on how the game could go, and its obvious that you've put a lot of thought into this.

But...as for my opinion...I think that this twist is a little silly to be honest. I don't quite understand why, and I seem to be in the minority here, a lot of people seem to be obsessed with the idea of Revan and Bastila being central to the plot of KOTOR2. I understand that they'll have they're role to play, but all this possession nonsense, it just seems, unnecessary and far-fetched and yes, I know, we're dealing with the almighty 'force' here, but this just seems implausible and a betrayal of the work every player put into his or her Revan.

Yes but that's another thread, so shoo!

But...as for my opinion...I think that this twist is a little silly to be honest. I don't quite understand why, and I seem to be in the minority here, a lot of people seem to be obsessed with the idea of Revan and Bastila being central to the plot of KOTOR2.

I don't think this implies that Revan and Bastila are again central to the plot. They'd play an important role, but the focus would be on the Sith Lords and how you deal with them. Finding out that Kreia is Revan wouldn't be the game's main plot twist.

I dunno, I myself would be rather disappointed if Revan or Bastilla were either dead OR different, I thought they were exellent characters and a part of why I liked the original so much! But thats just me, anyone agree?

P.S Pope love the signature ;):)

Interesting idea nevertheless, but i find it more likely that we'll see T3-M4 with HK-47's chip in it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Interesting idea nevertheless, but i find it more likely that we'll see T3-M4 with HK-47's chip in it.

That's an idea that I like...but I'm gonna miss that blood red metal... :lol:

Come to think of it, didn't MCA say that HK-47 will return in one form or the other in KotOR II?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like your idea but it would make more sense that if you stated through the chat dialog that Revan was female then maybe Kreia is Revan and if your charcter was male then maybe Bastila is Kreia, that makes tons more sense, the whole body murging thing just aint Star Wars.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

That's an idea that I like...but I'm gonna miss that blood red metal... :(

Come to think of it, didn't MCA say that HK-47 will return in one form or the other in KotOR II?

Yep, that's why I think it would be a good comical relief as well as Revan finally finding a use for T3, I mean, kind of like the assault of C3PO, but with HK's body turned useless, he needs another body and hey, what's that little droid in the corner?

It would also be funny if HK argued with T3...