Kreia is not who she seems

Another little thing I've been pondering upon... Your character gets the Ebon Hawk somehow. But do we know exactly how you get it? I remember that you find it on Peragus. If Kreia is around at that time, that'll be another piece that fits the puzzle.

Another little thing I've been pondering upon... Your character gets the Ebon Hawk somehow. But do we know exactly how you get it? I remember that you find it on Peragus. If Kreia is around at that time, that'll be another piece that fits the puzzle.

What? :rolleyes:

I'm guessing she used the Hawk to come to Peragus (if she's Revan), which is where you find it.

Guest Fallen Jedi

What? :rolleyes:

I'm guessing she used the Hawk to come to Peragus (if she's Revan), which is where you find it.

Here's a theory on how the PC will get the Hawk

A couragous band of space pirate Jawas ambush the Ebon Hawk in transit. The ship and all its crew are blasted out into vaccuum apart from T3 who, not only defeats the Jawas that bested the Master of the Sith, but also lands the ship, fits a jacuzzi and turns it into his "pad" where all the Twi strippers hang out sipping Gin. A slight nick to the central processor alter T3's speech so he no longer says "bee-oo-eee-ooop [whistle]" but "bling!bling!". Where the purple hat and feather come from, is a mystery.