Kreia is not who she seems

You could of killed Bastilla if you went LS, so no. Not possible in my eyes.

Yes, you could. Do you seriously believe Obs is going to take every single little option you had in KotOR into account? If so, you're going spend a looooong time answering questions in the beginning of the game...

I don't think killing Bastila was a little option...a little option would be if you won the Taris Arena Tournament....

True. Still, how would your (exiled) character know whether or not Revan killed Bastila?

You could of killed Bastilla if you went LS, so no. Not possible in my eyes.

Yes, you could. Do you seriously believe Obs is going to take every single little option you had in KotOR into account? If so, you're going to spend a looooong time answering questions in the beginning of the game...

Yes, I do, You KILLED Bastilla man!!!! It's a major plotline, major I tell you!!!!

Really though, just like Yuthara Ban people played the game different ways. I DID save Bastilla but it would be cheap to other people if Bastilla was there no matter what, it invalidates what you did in the first game and I, and many other people wouldn't like that. Better to leave her out, for now...

I don't think killing Bastila was a little option...a little option would be if you won the Taris Arena Tournament....
True. Still, how would your (exiled) character know whether or not Revan killed Bastila?

Like you said, anything is possible with the force....

But your character is out of touch with the Force! :D

It's slightly major to miss out.

Players of the first game would be slightly disappointed if they plotted to kill Bastila all the way through the game and then she was alive ;)

Edit: Damn it not again

listen mr 1767 :angry: its a big deal for me!! GRRR ;)

Then I feel sorry for you... :p

Gotcha Pope...Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until the game comes out, but until then, I'll go with the Devs words that there will be no plot twist, and then laugh when there is one....because then it will be like the first one...which I guess is good....

so true, there is bound to be a twist, no good story is without one, right

I have read many a great story with no plot twist.... :p

Maybe they'll go the Basic way, and throw in so many twists that we give up on trying to figure it out. At the end, you'd find out the truth: the Jedi aren't extinct at all, they just pulled a The Game on you. ;)

It's slightly major to miss out.

Players of the first game would be slightly disappointed if they plotted to kill Bastila all the way through the game and then she was alive :p

Edit: Damn it not again

;)

Not trying to derail here, it's just funny. Go on.

Through the whole game? Really? I didn't know that....

Wasn't it stated that the questions you're supposed to answer are at the beginning of the game?

Even if it wasn't, I doubt you'd suddenly gain a power to look into the past. ;)

Through the whole game? Really? I didn't know that....

Wasn't it stated that the questions you're supposed to answer are at the beginning of the game?

Even if it wasn't, I doubt you'd suddenly gain a power to look into the past. ;)

So you don't progress, either physically nor mentally through knowledge throughout the whole game? I mean, why?

I have read many a great story with no plot twist.... :p

Just a little test here:

S**t is brown..........

Old Skool Wheelman, what do you think? ;) :D :huh:

jk btw

So you don't progress, either physically nor mentally through knowledge throughout the whole game? I mean, why?

I don't think I understand what you're saying here...

Even after you reconnect to the Force, if they start asking you what happened with Bastila, how will you know? Use Force Crystal Bowl and look into the past?

Even after you reconnect to the Force, if they start asking you what happened with Bastila, how will you know? Use Force Crystal Bowl and look into the past?

Why can't that little bast*rd T3, or HK, tell you? But if you want more twists like KotOR, then why don't we have more visions like KotOR? Oh, I felt Bastila die through the force, and was convinced when I saw dead her in my dreams....the force can do magical things.... ;)

Why does everybody make a big deal about post count? :p

Well, anyway, the reason for the double bladed lightsabers is probably because both Kreia and Bastila have a fetish for such big objects, if you catch my drift....

:o If your reffering to a double-bladed lightsaber the way I think you are, the Basila/Kreia would have killed themselves using weapons this way... :huh::o :ph34r: :blink:;)

Why can't that little bast*rd T3, or HK, tell you? But if you want more twists like KotOR, then why don't we have more visions like KotOR? Oh, I felt Bastila die through the force, and was convinced when I saw dead her in my dreams....the force can do magical things.... :p

T3 help you? pfft what a help advancing the story he was in KotOR! I mean after the sith base all he said was beep and bop

And HK, if his memory was supposed to come back when he went back to his master why didnt it when you first purchased him? I mean I know you had forgotten your former personality but you are still the same flesh and blood right.

But never mind they are just little probs I had with the first game ;)

T3 help you? pfft what a help advancing the story he was in KotOR he was! I mean after the sith base all he said was beep and bop

And HK, if his memory was supposed to come back when he went back to his master why didnt it when you first purchased him? I mean I know you had forgotten your former personality but you are still the same flesh and blood right.

But never mind they are just little probs I had with the first game ;)

It seems you forgot about the force...I mean, with it, anything is possible.... :p

T3 help you? pfft what a help advancing the story he was in KotOR he was! I mean after the sith base all he said was beep and bop

But never mind they are just little probs I had with the first game :rolleyes:

It seems you forgot about the force...I mean, with it, anything is possible.... ;)

lmao.....You know if you actually agree with something I say, you realize you have my heart attack on your consience :p

I know that you can kill bastila off. But appart from that then i dont see why this theory could not work. In several instanses jedi have been possed by other jedi/sith's spirits (eg Xar Kun). Plus add to that the bond between Bastila and Revan, it is possible if not probable!

Faith! :rolleyes:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As for how your character could know whether Bastilla is still alive or not, keep in mind, Bastilla is a very important Jedi. At the time of KotOR, Bastilla was the only Jedi living with any skill at Battle Meditation. Her skill with it was the only reason the Republic hadn't already lost. So after the LS ending, I'm sure her fate would be well known.

I think it is more likely that Kreia is Jolee's wife, I can't remember her name. It would be better than Bastila, I am tired of Bastila, another new mentor please.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.