LS OR DS?!?!?!

Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)

• LS
    • DS

This is pure speculation (like 99% of board content)but I think the prestige classes will add different sidequests that equate with the different responsibilities that each "job" has within the Jedi or Sith order.

I agree, your statement is very valid sick. :o This further expands onto what I believe will give KOTOR2 more replay value. It seems being a certain prestige really affects the plot.

<<Cries to the thought of waiting 3 months for his favourite game>>

:blink:

O wait! *IDEA BULB*

<<Smacks self with hammer in the head, ( Thus forgetting KOTOR2

knowledge ) >>

Now I can go read more about KOTOR2!!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Well I would think so, I mean these are the creators of Baldur's Gate, it would be strange if some of the same elements didn't make it into the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hahahahaha

Your all weak, there is no dark side! There is no lightside! There is only power and those willing to use it!

For the sake of those... less powerful, I will stoop to your vocabularies. I will be a DS Female first. If I ever have to say "Come back to the light" (a corny line used way to much in KOTOR 1) than I'm going to puke all over everyone!

Besides, the fasion sense on our side is much much more agreeable wouldn't you agree?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Besides, the fasion sense on our side is much much more agreeable wouldn't you agree?

I will not agree with the agreeability of certain statements that are shalll we say unconcerrent

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I like to be the good guy. It's just who I am. The only part of KotOR that I thought was fun as a darkside character was the feud on Dantooine where you could get them to kill each other. That's only because the people were so stupid, and I'm not particularly fond of Romeo and Juliet. I'll admit I got some satisfaction from killing the sand people, but that is only as revenge for their annoyance during the first Star Wars NES game, and there is a difference between enjoyment, and satisfaction.

My gaming will go something like this:

LS male - Revan LS (male/female), LS male - Revan DS(m/f), LS Female - Revan LS(m/f), LS Female - Revan DS(m/f)

I will not alter Revan's gender as mentioned above if it doesn't change anything my second time through.

I will not agree with the agreeability of certain statements that are shalll we say unconcerrent

Well arn't we grumpy today.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

not really it was more like a joke

Anyway, the ending for the DS was way more fun in the last game, you got a nice CG "I'm king of the world!" clip, where as in the LS ending all you got was an ingame "The light you have chosen" craporama.

or i'm queen of the world

or i'm queen of the world

Whatever, it was just an expression.

Anyway, the ending for the DS was way more fun in the last game, you got a nice CG "I'm king of the world!" clip, where as in the LS ending all you got was an ingame "The light you have chosen" craporama.

I take offense to that. The light side ending left you feeling all warm and fuzzy all over. Made you feel like real hero and celebrating with all your "friends". Made you feel like you actually accomplished something when finishing the game. DS ending was cool but not as much as the LS ending.

The way I usually do it is I play as myself and sense I am actually evil I enevitably fall to the dark side.

same thing with me, certain ppl ill help, i.e. hendar or the women on tatooine who lost her husband and needed someone to buy that plate, other than that if ur an **** im gonna give u what u deserve, i loved it when i went to the sith academy, oh the constant crap given to me by the sith students, i played without a party that entire world just so i could enjoy wiping out every single one of them, in case u haven't figured it out im darkside all the way :angry:

I take offense to that. The light side ending left you feeling all warm and fuzzy all over. Made you feel like real hero and celebrating with all your "friends". Made you feel like you actually accomplished something when finishing the game. DS ending was cool but not as much as the LS ending.

Oh please! That medal didn't hold a candle to the Infinite Fleet!

It was much easier to kill everyone you possibly could than to keep Bastilla from dying at the end and actually making it into the ending (the LS way). Though I did have a little something in my eye when I sliced Carth into the next word at the end... I think it was tofu.

The most fulfilling ending was the techno dance party ^^ You know it bebe.

Would have been better if Malak himself had danced.... Muhahahahaha

Nah the best ending was

Malak: Now I see that you are the true Lord of the Sith

Reven: The apprintice has learned his final leason (Saber comes down)

Ahhh, classic line... classic line.

And then She bring up Bastilla (a weak willed woman who already showed her allegiences were fickle as it is) up her padawan?????????

It would been easier just to slice the girl...

Someone has to make sure that he has a heir to his thrown :p

Nah... She'll just live forever like Palpantine planned on... thn again she's not in the movies so something must have happened in those four thousand years... I'll bet Bastilla blew up the Star Forge somehow! It was probably during a rutine cleaning, I knew that girl was trouble!