LS OR DS?!?!?!

Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which side will you play in KOTOR2 (first time round)

• LS
    • DS

Yet she was clumpsy as she was stupid!

I guess KOtorfanatic or Nur Ab Sal will be angry about this!

Well KOTORFanatic can get angry (he's calm enough as it is most the time.

And don't even get me started on that Reven hater Nur Ab Sal.

Anyway, yep she's probably a blonde in disguise... were getting off topic, maybe this should be continued through private messaging.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

OK OK I just started thinking about this now, ( I am slow... ) uhhh yea, but what side will you pick? What side should I pick?!?! I know the obvious answer is to be evil and kick butt... but then i started thinking like.... if im the last jedi in KOTOR2. Shouldn't I be LS and prevail to sustain the jedi order??? To lash out against the evils of many sith lords.

(P.S. If you give in to dark side when your the last jedi... Doesn't that conflict the stories of the entire SW series??? tee hee... just a thought  :lol: )

you are thought BY THE SITH to be teh last Jedi, the game sumaries i read have NEVER said that your ARE the last Jedi or the orders only hope. I think there will still be a counsel

I'm going to play DS every single time I play, I can never be bothered to **** foot around little fools just to get a LS point. Oh and I'm evil. :ph34r:

Muhahahahahahaha

My kinda guy

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I'm going to play DS every single time I play, I can never be bothered to **** foot around little fools just to get a LS point. Oh and I'm evil. :ph34r:

Muhahahahahahaha

My kinda guy

Muhahahahahahaha

Thank you :lol:

Muhahahahaha

Your welcome