Final villian is it Revan?

I just hope Revan dies in a blaze of glory giving your charcter someone to look up to.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Fearless Jedi, that is a very interesting idea, I must compliment you on, what I think is a very real possibility that to say the least is original

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Uhmm isn't the masked Sith Lord that one dude whose all in pieces that has no bones and is scarred. ( The DS is what is keeping him together.) Just a thought.

*Off-Topic*

I know this sounds noobish... but whose that LS jedi chick? If your evil do you fight her? Does she give you any cool items/abilities? She's in 50 pics so i assume she's important in KOTOR2.

The Masked Sith hasn't been identified yet. He/She is a seperate entity from Darth Sion, the Sith being held together by The Force....heheheh...wouldn't it be cool to somehow disrupt his concentration and he turns into dust?

And the white-haired LS Jedi woman is commonly known as Atris after a dev mistakenly posted her name a few months back. Of course, this was retracted and remains unconfirmed by any of the people in the know.

I just hope Revan dies in a blaze of glory giving your charcter someone to look up to.

If Reven Dies at all it will be a major let down! I didn't spend twenty hours of my life building her up as the bad az lady of the sith only to watch her get creamated in the next instalment.

However if he/she must die, it had better be in a blaze of glory like 400,000 enemies to one and still ending even.

I will not be happy at all if one of those so called "Sith Lords" knocks Reven out all by themselves, and even if all of them attack at once they should be outmatched!

REVEN LIVES! :ph34r:

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

If Reven Dies at all it will be a major let down!  I didn't spend twenty hours of my life building her up as the bad az lady of the sith only to watch her get creamated in the next instalment.

However if he/she must die, it had better be in a blaze of glory like 400,000 enemies to one and still ending even. 

I will not be happy at all if one of those so called "Sith Lords" knocks Reven out all by themselves, and even if all of them attack at once they should be outmatched!

I agree. But I think that these Sith Lords may have been Revan's undoing. It all goes back to my theory of them pulling the strings and Revan just being a pawn.

If Reven Dies at all it will be a major let down!  I didn't spend twenty hours of my life building her up as the bad az lady of the sith only to watch her get creamated in the next instalment.

I agree. But I think that these Sith Lords may have been Revan's undoing. It all goes back to my theory of them pulling the strings and Revan just being a pawn.

Yeah well, if she is killed by any less than all the Sith Lords together (and even then she'd better take no less than half of them with her) Obsidian had better sleep with thier eyes open... well, if I knew where they lived anyway.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

And the white-haired LS Jedi woman is commonly known as Atris after a dev mistakenly posted her name a few months back. Of course, this was retracted and remains unconfirmed by any of the people in the know.

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed her name to something else since almost everyone on this forum who was around during the accidental revealing refers to her as Atris.

If Reven Dies at all it will be a major let down! I didn't spend twenty hours of my life building her up as the bad az lady of the sith only to watch her get creamated in the next instalment.

Only 20 hours??

An honorable death wouldn't be a major let down. For me it would be better than Revan being the final villain. I think it would be funny if Revan goes down Obi-Wan style in order to help you escape or something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed her name to something else since almost everyone on this forum who was around during the accidental revealing refers to her as Atris.

Only 20 hours??

An honorable death wouldn't be a major let down. For me it would be better than Revan being the final villain. I think it would be funny if Revan goes down Obi-Wan style in order to help you escape or something like that.

Hopefuly they will give us the choice of what allignment Reven was, because my first choice would not be the hoity toity Reven you get in the LS ending of the first game.

If that the case...Then Revan no baddie...More like dead..But there is still hope..If he is alive and in TSL he is probably bad..Would make sense if you ask me

huh?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png