Revan in KotOR2

Do you think Revan should play a big part in KotOR2?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Revan should play a big part in KotOR2?

• YES
    • NO

Good point but i still feel a jedi as powerful as revan would be hunted, but who knows im just speculating :)

Of course he would be hunted, but he could either be dead or hiding like Yoda, or doing something else....and hey, we are all just speculating... :unsure:

Ok you got me :angry: Grr

:D :D :D

I got you before you even realized it.... :rolleyes::wacko:

How do you work out Revan as a large role?

I wrote IF Revan was indeed a large role, im just hoping cos Revans cool!! :huh: :D

If I were OE, I wouldn't even say anything of his fate, after all, who needs a barrage of lovesick, crazy, reclusive fan-fic writers trying to burn down your house?

Darth Serious: I was asking everybody...

Jedi Master D Murda: Sounds good, but I'm hoping for no more visions... :rolleyes:

If I were OE, I wouldn't even say anything of his fate, after all, who needs a barrage of lovesick, crazy, reclusive fan-fic writers trying to burn down your house?

Darth Serious: I was asking everybody...

Jedi Master D Murda: Sounds good, but I'm hoping for no more visions... :unsure:

Ah I see :rolleyes:

:D :D Dont mind me im a bit thick :D :D

Jedi Master D Murda: Sounds good, but I'm hoping for no more visions... :rolleyes:

I feel that the best cutscenes were in the visions. Like Revan getting ambushed by four Jedi and getting bombed by Malak on his flagship.

I dont know, I thought all the cut scenes were cool, better than most games in my opinion :unsure:

I liked them, but it would seem like rehashing to me.... :unsure:

Hmmm... I see. But how else could they show Revan without actually showing him?

The only thing I can think of is if you feel his presence or his force ghost, bear with my, my creativity bank has been robbed by my hands and my brain.... :rolleyes:

The only thing I can think of is if you feel his presence or his force ghost, bear with my, my creativity bank has been robbed by my hands and my brain.... :(

Let's hope it is not his force ghost or else that would mean he is... dead :( . If you feel his presence how exactly would that go?

Why couldn't he be dead? Nothing wrong with that....

I don't know how it would go, I'm drained remember?

Yeah sorry about that. Well I wouldn't want Revan to be dead, it would be too sad for me to handle. My Revan (bald black dude who appears in the trailer in the nice threads) told the Rakatans "You can't kill me, I'm invincible", and I stand by his word. For him to be dead would just be a huge blow to me personally. I love Revan. Just can't bare to lose him and still have idiots like Carth rummaging about.

Yeah sorry about that. Well I wouldn't want Revan to be dead, it would be too sad for me to handle. My Revan (bald black dude who appears in the trailer in the nice threads) told the Rakatans "You can't kill me, I'm invincible", and I stand by his word. For him to be dead would just be a huge blow to me personally. I love Revan. Just can't bare to lose him and still have idiots like Carth rummaging about.

Amen

Sometimes the hero must die for what he believes in...

As for the villain, someone just capped his @ss...

Me thinks it took someone a while to get past the star forge......tsk tsk :D :D

j/k btw :(

It was weird, I beat the sh!t out of everybody the first time through, on the second, I used a lot more medpacs and force heal, and the Malak fight was more close...it was some freaky sh!t...

Sometimes the hero must die for what he believes in...

As for the villain, someone just capped his @ss...

Me thinks it took someone a while to get past the star forge......tsk tsk :D :D

j/k btw ;)

It was weird, I beat the sh!t out of everybody the first time through, on the second, I used a lot more medpacs and force heal, and the Malak fight was more close...it was some freaky sh!t...

hmmm were u DS the first time and LS the second time?

I'm still very O.K. with the thought of Revan being dead. I could be wrong, but it seems the most plausible way to go to me. If the Devs are more creative than me (more than likely), and they come up with good way to make Revan a major character, then bravo, but I'm not holding my breath.

Besides, if Revan's dead, written out of the story by the Devs, I think that the players who would be upset with the Devs for killing him would be willing to forgive them if there was a mourning Bastilla in need of comfort, LOL> :D

I would certainly hope that Reven plays an important role in this game, even if he doesn't get a lot of face time. The game takes place only five years after the first KOTOR for the love of god! You mean to tell me that you would want for all of what transpired in the first game to be relatively insignificant after just FIVE YEARS!? Reven determined the fate of the galaxy, he/she should still factor in to the story. Maybe there is a much simpler way to avoid showing his/her face. We know that in the game you will be questioned to determine Reven's gender and whether he/she was LS or DS. After you know that you could simply depict Reven as a Jedi with his/her hood up (casting a shadow over his/her face), or a Sith Lord with a mask.

I would certainly hope that Reven plays an important role in this game, even if he doesn't get a lot of face time. The game takes place only five years after the first KOTOR for the love of god! You mean to tell me that you would want for all of what transpired in the first game to be relatively insignificant after just FIVE YEARS!? Reven determined the fate of the galaxy, he/she should still factor in to the story. Maybe there is a much simpler way to avoid showing his/her face. We know that in the game you will be questioned to determine Reven's gender and whether he/she was LS or DS. After you know that you could simply depict Reven as a Jedi with his/her hood up (casting a shadow over his/her face), or a Sith Lord with a mask.

A lot can happen in five years. We know the Sith Lords have destroyed nearly all the jedi and the Republic is on its last legs. That's quite a departure from the LS ending in KOTOR. No doubt, Revan was a fun character in KOTOR, I enjoyed him too, but it wouldn't be the first time a cool SW character only had a major part in one episode of the story. A few, for examples from the movies:

Jar Jar Ack!!!, O.K. not cool, I'll give you that one

Jango Fett

Darth Maul

General Greivous, I think he has a pretty big role in Ep. III

Qui Gon Jinn

Grand Moff Tarkin

Jabba the Hutt

Admiral Ackbar